Fox says Walz won...

He lied about never supporting a nation wide ban on abortion

He is on tape supporting that policy
fb_img_1727882889964-jpg.32802
FB_IMG_1727880361758.jpg

This is the good old USA....and I've been here longer than you..;) (Not a crime...)
Almost all the importation of slaves ended in 1808. That means the neighborhoods with the Americans who have been here the longest are the Black neighborhoods, with the obvious exception of reservations.

Consensus of 13 columnists and contributors from *gasp* the NYTimes overwhelmingly considered Vance the winner.

Who Won the Debate? A Crisp Vance Fends Off Walz​

The NY Times ^

Who cares?

And yet he didn't win. Weird.
Did you not see the differing opinions? Yet you simply say Walz lost.
Vance lied and refused to answer some questions. When the moderators told him what he said was not true about Springfield, he said "I thought there was not going to be fact-checking". He not only lied but it was a planned lie he thought the lack of checking allowed him to get away with.
Vance was more glib. Walz seemed more folksy and down to earth.

Walz did not win last night's debate. Overall, Vance did...although there were some winner moments for Walz.

They both showed me that a debate like this can be held with a reasonable amount of decency and respect.

I thank them both for that.
Fox News disagrees by 58% to 42%. :)

OTOH, I agree that Vance edged out Walz. JD Vance for President! "The homeboy who is going to cut Medicaid!" LOL

Walz did not win last night's debate. Overall, Vance did...although there were some winner moments for Walz.

They both showed me that a debate like this can be held with a reasonable amount of decency and respect.

I thank them both for that.
Always helpful to have the final word on things.

Back