France calls for ban on arms sales to Israel

No, people in the Western world don't use Arabic numbers...

arabic-numerals-number-1-until-10-can-use-for-education-numeral-on-the-islamic-calendar-page-number-or-graphic-design-element-illustration-vector.jpg

Nor was the Arab world particularly ahead of any other civilization, and once Islam took hold there was a steep and precipitous decline in all you describe within Dar al Islam. A big factor in that decline was the total and absolute asskicking the Mongols delivered on much of the Middle East.
The people of the ME rarely speak english...so why is Netanyahu so often using it?

Actually, in my experience having been there repeatedly, English is widely spoken as a second language, often as the language of choice so you don't have to speak to someone in some local dialect and piss them off.
The routinely 20 year out of date brain opines......

You seem to think that Iran is not capable of destroying Israel's nuclear program.
Israel has more nukes and Iran's military is weak except for its missiles which didn't do a lot of damage with their recent attack. So yeah I don't think Iran can currently take out Israel's nukes.

It may surprise you, but the Middle East is one of the regions with the most English speakers. However, according to the EF English Proficiency Index, the countries of the Middle East are among those with the lowest English proficiency level in the world.

For instance, the country with the highest rank in the United Arab Emirates – ranking 66th out of 100

Back