Freemasons are evil

577339689_f1942fb410.jpg

Freemasonry

Religion is an essential mind control program for world domination.

A one world religion is just as backward as the other religions, especially since it teaches that sin is a vehicle to experience closer relationship with god, as the sabbateans masons do. This belief justifies their jackboot thuggery against the population in general, and their campaigns of genocide against those who dare question them.

I'm a member of a church that officially hates the Freemasons. Unofficially, we are becoming great drinking buddies, and I chat on a political site run by a Mason. :D

Yes. The coolness of damo generally debunks the "masons are evil" stereotype. But some of his neocon beliefs are questionable. Maybe damo is just smart for not resisting the New World Order. Or maybe im dumb for not being a traitor to the u.s. I guess it really doesn't matter. We all make the deal we can live with.

That's like calling someone a bigot because they think it's appropriate that someone should be white before being allowed to vote. Get a grip Watermark.

FTFY

Masons are bigots. It's no different than if they had a "no blacks allowed" rule. Now, there are clubs in the US that exclude blacks and Jews, but no one says that these clubs aren't bigoted. The Masons are clearly just an example of modern bigotry.

Back