From someone who's already fought this war...

i wasn't refuting your position. I was simply stating that most of the liberals here are gonna look at hayes as a neocon supporter and cheney advocate, therefore this 'connection' will be dismissed out of hand.
My friend, I've long given up trying to educate liberals. It's far better to point out their hypocrisies and bash them unmercifully.

you promote wars and guns from your sofa
I promote peace and hot chicks, sorry didn't mean to gross you out with the chicks comment.

I'm not grossed out by hot chicks at all; that would be you, I guess.

You're insistence that I promote war is a lie. Unlike you, I realize that peace is only achieved through strength and the willingness to wreak havoc and utter destruction on those who would do you harm.

A perfect example of your hypocrisy as well as my position is your physical threats against me and my corresponding statement that I would defend myself by putting at least three hollow point bullets into your chest cavity.

You advocate violence, and I advocate a method from keeping that at bay.

I'm not grossed out by hot chicks at all; that would be you, I guess.

You're insistence that I promote war is a lie. Unlike you, I realize that peace is only achieved through strength and the willingness to wreak havoc and utter destruction on those who would do you harm.

A perfect example of your hypocrisy as well as my position is your physical threats against me and my corresponding statement that I would defend myself by putting at least three hollow point bullets into your chest cavity.

You advocate violence, and I advocate a method from keeping that at bay.

bring your gun southernbelle

The war in Afghanistan is a political football now. Bush's dream of a neat little war became his reality of another mess in the Middle East. But America voted for CHANGE! And we got GW Obama, who is now becoming the LBJ of Afghanistan. Has history taught us nothing? These senseless wars that are brought on by nothing more than rhetoric designed to galvanize the American voter rather than actually achieve what we claim to send our blood, treasure and put our families through are for what?

History shows that this will not be won in any fashion, until we use newspeak and change what the word "victory" means. Orwell would be quite proud.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/12/01/afghanistan.soviet.lessons/index.html

Freedom loving?!?! Gasp!! Their idea of "freedom" is different than ours????

Our government has failed us once again, and even with 8 years of hindsight.

Obama and his escalation can go fuck themselves. He's trying to play both sides here and goddamit if his equity isn't just now spent.
Don't you have that backwards? It was LBJ who mislead the American public about the threat of North Vietnam via the Gulf of Tonkin resolution. It was much later when Nixon ran for President in 68 that he vowed he had a "Secret Plan" to end the war in Vietnam. When elected he actually expanded the scope of the war into Laos and Cambodia.

Don't you have that backwards? It was LBJ who mislead the American public about the threat of North Vietnam via the Gulf of Tonkin resolution. It was much later when Nixon ran for President in 68 that he vowed he had a "Secret Plan" to end the war in Vietnam. When elected he actually expanded the scope of the war into Laos and Cambodia.
The best way to end a war is to win it.

i wasn't refuting your position. I was simply stating that most of the liberals here are gonna look at hayes as a neocon supporter and cheney advocate, therefore this 'connection' will be dismissed out of hand.

No, most of the liberals, conservatives, progressives, independents will remember that it was PROVEN that there was NO collaboration between Al Qaeda and Hussein....as their tertiary meetings between representatives resulted in such. Opposed ideologies and all.

No one is buying the Shrub lies anymore no matter who is telling them...except bitterly defeated neocon diehards.

No, most of the liberals, conservatives, progressives, independents will remember that it was PROVEN that there was NO collaboration between Al Qaeda and Hussein....as their tertiary meetings between representatives resulted in such. Opposed ideologies and all.

No one is buying the Shrub lies anymore no matter who is telling them...except bitterly defeated neocon diehards.

wow nice neocon burn:good4u:

The best way to end a war is to win it.
Ahhh southern contraryism ya just gotta love it.

No, SM the best way to end a war is to not start one in the first place. Particularly ones like Vietnam and Iraq in which the Government has to lie and decieve the people in order to start a war in the first place. That's not only unethical, it's immoral.

Lets remember Obama said all through his campaign that he was going to do Afganistan.

He did win the election.

Back