From someone who's already fought this war...

The evidence is that you are Solitary and no longer work there, having suffered a breakdown of sorts and asking Damo to remove your thousands of earlier posts from this board. These posts are now attributed to Cancel3. :lol:

Who no longer works where? The point is that you have tried to claim someone lost there job, but have no information to support that claim.

And looking back at the posts, the one who had a meltdown was you.

Do you know where I work? Do you know where Solitary works? Do you actually know if either of us has been unemployed in the last decade?

If not neutral and therefore supportive of Al Queada then he was a threat.

You're the one willing to risk our national security by reducing our cred.

If not neutral, and did not provide any serious support to Al Qaeda, he was not a threat. He couldn't even defeat Iran. But you think we should have been scared of him?

Our national security does not hinge on our "cred".

Who no longer works where? The point is that you have tried to claim someone lost there job, but have no information to support that claim.

And looking back at the posts, the one who had a meltdown was you.

Do you know where I work? Do you know where Solitary works? Do you actually know if either of us has been unemployed in the last decade?

You're so weird. You talk about your two personas as if they are not both you. The very fact of that says it all dude.

My my you have your little panties in a wad this morning. Or is it just that time of the month?

I never enlisted because there wasn't a war going on asshole. I never backed away from a fight in my life, so if you think your man enough to "blast me" then PM me and I'll tell you when and where. :pke:
Right. More directions to a rock in the wilderness where he's supposed to find the hidden map.

This is why you liberals should never be in charge.

You never answered the question. How many american lives is our "cred" worth?

This is why you catch flack. You didn't volunter to serve, but you are so adamant about sending our young people to do over matters of ego.

You never answered the question. How many american lives is our "cred" worth?

This is why you catch flack. You didn't volunter to serve, but you are so adamant about sending our young people to do over matters of ego.
I didn't volunteer to serve because there wasn't a war going on.

That is not the reason people volunter to serve. It is an excuse you use.

Our credibility is fine. There is not a nation on this earth that believes that our military could not defeat any other. There is not a nation on earth that thinks they could conquer the USA.

But there are groups out there that will do what they can to do us harm. Somehow you think that military actions based on lies will change those people's minds. It won't. And the people who's mind have been changed by our actions in Iraq were no threat to begin with.

There are reasons to send our young men & women into harms way. "Cred" is certainly not one of them.

:lol:

That's why you asked Damo to delete all your posts, because someone else had a meltdown. :lol:

Again with assumptions. Have the posts been deleted? Or has the name been changed to "Cancel"? Like others who have left the forum?

This is just more idle nonsense, like the "Solitary lost his job".

And more proof that you start this when you have no valid argument.

I never enlisted because there wasn't a war going on asshole.

I never backed away from a fight in my life....

Why didn’t you volunteer to fight in Gulf War One?

Are you going to make up a new excuse and claim that you had anal cysts like your hero Rush Limbaugh, that prevented you from serving?

There was at least a six month run up to that war….everyone expected it to be the biggest slugfest since the Korean war…..was trotting down to the Army enlistment station too much of a burden on your time? Or is everyone on this thread pretty much nailing it? That you are a coward who loves to send other men to fight in wars that you stand on the sidelines with your pom poms cheering for? :cheer:

There is nothing cowardly about Southern Man, but with you, that's a different story.

Why didn’t you volunteer to fight in Gulf War One?

Are you going to make up a new excuse and claim that you had anal cysts like your hero Rush Limbaugh, that prevented you from serving?

There was at least a six month run up to that war….everyone expected it to be the biggest slugfest since the Korean war…..was trotting down to the Army enlistment station too much of a burden on your time? Or is everyone on this thread pretty much nailing it? That you are a coward who loves to send other men to fight in wars that you stand on the sidelines with your pom poms cheering for? :cheer:

That is not the reason people volunter to serve. It is an excuse you use.

Our credibility is fine. There is not a nation on this earth that believes that our military could not defeat any other. There is not a nation on earth that thinks they could conquer the USA.

But there are groups out there that will do what they can to do us harm. Somehow you think that military actions based on lies will change those people's minds. It won't. And the people who's mind have been changed by our actions in Iraq were no threat to begin with.

There are reasons to send our young men & women into harms way. "Cred" is certainly not one of them.

No excuse- I wasn't interested in a military career during peacetime.

We lose our cred when we don't finish what we started, which means folks who trusted us and helped us get killed. Just like Vietnam.

Again with assumptions. Have the posts been deleted? Or has the name been changed to "Cancel"? Like others who have left the forum?

This is just more idle nonsense, like the "Solitary lost his job".

And more proof that you start this when you have no valid argument.

You are Solitary, and you went nuts, lost your job, and Damo changed you to Cancel3.

My my you have your little panties in a wad this morning. Or is it just that time of the month?

I never enlisted because there wasn't a war going on asshole. I never backed away from a fight in my life, so if you think your man enough to "blast me" then PM me and I'll tell you when and where. :pke:
I'd fucking gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you you wantabe internet tough guy.

There wasn't a hot war going on when I enlisted either, but there was a cold war, and anyone that wanted to could join several of the different branches and gotten assigned to any number of units that engaged in covert activities. However, after I joined there were several hot engagements, including Gulf I. But I didn't join to try and garner glory or serve in a war. I served because it is something my family did. There not being a war is not a reason to not serve your country. It's just an excuse, and an attempt to say "but had we been at war..." Whatever wannabe.

Back