From someone who's already fought this war...

Yeah, you do seem to be the violent type. You're one good reason why liberals shouldn't be put in charge of anything.

A.) He's not a liberal.

I know this fact is easily lost on blind lemmings who see anything but the RNC talking points as "liberal"

And B.)

He's not an armchair chickenhawk like SouthernKlan. See, the difference is when you are sitting in your comfortable house, listening to Hannity and Beck cheerlead sending our young guys into combat where many of them will come back in a bodybag, or without arms, legs, eyes...., and you've never bothered to serve yourself... Thats the difference you fool.

You have guys like Max Cleland, and you have guys like Dick Cheney. I know who's story you subscribe to, because you've never even bothered to think about the human cost of this shit. Shame on you. Shame.

A.) He's not a liberal.

I know this fact is easily lost on blind lemmings who see anything but the RNC talking points as "liberal"

And B.)

He's not an armchair chickenhawk like SouthernKlan. See, the difference is when you are sitting in your comfortable house, listening to Hannity and Beck cheerlead sending our young guys into combat where many of them will come back in a bodybag, or without arms, legs, eyes...., and you've never bothered to serve yourself... Thats the difference you fool.

You have guys like Max Cleland, and you have guys like Dick Cheney. I know who's story you subscribe to, because you've never even bothered to think about the human cost of this shit. Shame on you. Shame.

As a side note, I was always fascinated by the level of denial neocon parrots have about their pundits slandering Max Cleland...being that neocons all swear their patriotism is unquestionable and that they honor/support the troops and vets.

As a side note, I was always fascinated by the level of denial neocon parrots have about their pundits slandering Max Cleland...being that neocons all swear their patriotism is unquestionable and that they honor/support the troops and vets.
Max Cleland left more heart behind than people like DICK Cheney ever had.

No excuse- I wasn't interested in a military career during peacetime.

We lose our cred when we don't finish what we started, which means folks who trusted us and helped us get killed. Just like Vietnam.

Yeah, thats a handy excuse. You claim you would volunter if there had been a war. As someone else has said, there was a Cold War going on with plenty for a patriot to do.

We didn't go to war in Vietnam for any reason other than to flex our muscles and to make corporations rich. Vietnam was a tragic farce. We sent 58,000 men to their deaths for nothing more than to boost the economy and cut unemployment.

A.) He's not a liberal.

And B.)

Now you are going to be a liberal as well.

southernman was hiding in a womans therapy group during vietnam, he was the exact age. But wayyy to chickenshit.

There wasn't a hot war going on when I enlisted either, but there was a cold war, and anyone that wanted to could join several of the different branches and gotten assigned to any number of units that engaged in covert activities. However, after I joined there were several hot engagements, including Gulf I. But I didn't join to try and garner glory or serve in a war. I served because it is something my family did. There not being a war is not a reason to not serve your country. It's just an excuse, and an attempt to say "but had we been at war..." Whatever wannabe.

I never "wanabe'd", you idiot. Sure I could have enlisted, but again, I chose not to. If there had been an actual war going on I would probably have made a different decision. It would have been nice for them to pay for my college but I did that myself as well. :pke:

southernman was hiding in a womans therapy group during vietnam, he was the exact age. But wayyy to chickenshit.
Wrong-o on the age thing you flaming faggot. Maybe you and Soc should get together and skull fuck each other. :lol:

I never "wanabe'd", you idiot. Sure I could have enlisted, but again, I chose not to. If there had been an actual war going on I would probably have made a different decision. It would have been nice for them to pay for my college but I did that myself as well. :pke:

Liar, Vietnam was going on. U chickened out

SouthernBelle:321:

Funny, they don't talk about this president never serving, isn't it? It's probably because they are partisan hacks. Yep, that's it.
He's their messiah and can do nothing wrong.

I support a strong military because the best way to avoid a fight is to have overwhelming superiority. Unfortunately, this makes us the great Satan with peon dictators, and when they become a threat to us we have to squash 'em. It also puts us in the position of the world's policeman at times when these peons attack their weaker neighbors.

I suppose these lesser men on this board hate me for the same reason. :)

you chicked out on Nam, now way you can get around it southern skinny grandpay. 5'11 170 you'd have gotten raped in the army you punny chickenhawk.:321:

You keep dodging my question about your height and weight. What are you afraid of, faggot? :pke:

You keep dodging my question about your height and weight. What are you afraid of, faggot? :pke:

I wonder if anyone is left that doubts your gay. First you talk about men's asses 24/7 then you PM me what's my weight. Not being into men I don't anwer, now you come out in public.

SouthernBell the draft dodging skinny weakling granpaw:321:

I wonder if anyone is left that doubts your gay. First you talk about men's asses 24/7 then you PM me what's my weight. Not being into men I don't anwer, now you come out in public.

SouthernBell the draft dodging skinny weakling granpaw:321:

You keep dodging my question about your height and weight. What are you afraid of, faggot?

Back