From someone who's already fought this war...

Solitary's last post was Thursday 04-16-2009 2:21 PM.

2:22 meeting with the boss- you're fired.

Friday to clear out his desk and contemplate suicide.

The weekend to hear his wife bitch and moan.

One week in rehab.

A second weekend promising to his wife that he'll be a good boy.

Winterborn's join date was Monday 4-27-2009, no referrals.

Too funny.

your gay, I don't tell my measurments to gay men. lOFL:321:
Sorry I don't swing that way, happily married for 23 years. You brag about being a muscle man, threaten to kick my ass, but won't tell us you're height and weight. You must be lying and are ashamed of being a dough-boy. :lol:

Sorry I don't swing that way, happily married for 23 years. You brag about being a muscle man, threaten to kick my ass, but won't tell us you're height and weight. You must be lying and are ashamed of being a dough-boy. :lol:

I'll fight you for $1,000
I've never asked a man his measurements in my life, you southernbelle have asked me for mine a dozen times. That and your 24/7 talking about mens asses has this regular guy questioning your happy marriage.
Especially since you copped to not even likeing blow jobs, your not normal.:321:

Solitary's last post was Thursday 04-16-2009 2:21 PM.

2:22 meeting with the boss- you're fired.

Friday to clear out his desk and contemplate suicide.

The weekend to hear his wife bitch and moan.

One week in rehab.

A second weekend promising to his wife that he'll be a good boy.

Winterborn's join date was Monday 4-27-2009, no referrals.

Too funny.

:rofl:

Quite the imagination you have. Let me use one of your lines here?

Prove it. lol

I'll fight you for $1,000
I've never asked a man his measurements in my life, you southernbelle have asked me for mine a dozen times. That and your 24/7 talking about mens asses has this regular guy questioning your happy marriage.
Especially since you copped to not even likeing blow jobs, your not normal.:321:
topstool whats your hite and wait

:lol: This is called evidence. Together with the similarities and your lie that you read all my old posts builds a case based on preponderance of evidence.

Coincidences make evidence? Interesting notion you have there.

And proof that Solitary lost his job? I know we have had this conversation before. It happens when you start losing an argument.

southerncoward you wouldn't fight me if I was 100lbs lighter than you

chickenhawk, draftdodger sofa tough guy

Back