From someone who's already fought this war...

I never "wanabe'd", you idiot. Sure I could have enlisted, but again, I chose not to. If there had been an actual war going on I would probably have made a different decision. It would have been nice for them to pay for my college but I did that myself as well. :pke:

This is very different from the previous excuse you gave.

You told us all that you were listening to liberals when you were young and didn't become conservative until you had too many responsibilities to volunteer.

I guess have a flexible view of your own past does help with the excuses.

This is very different from the previous excuse you gave.

You told us all that you were listening to liberals when you were young and didn't become conservative until you had too many responsibilities to volunteer.

I guess have a flexible view of your own past does help with the excuses.
I was listening to liberals, but I never considered myself one of them and have always been intensely patriotic. I had friends that went to Harvard and friends that enlisted in the army. I considered myself a conservative democrat, but later on decided that there really is no such thing. :)

Originally Posted by Southern Man:

I never enlisted because there wasn't a war going on asshole.....I never backed away from a fight in my life....

Posted by Cypress:

Why didn’t you volunteer to fight in Gulf War One?.....There was at least a six month run up to that war….everyone expected it to be the biggest slugfest since the Korean war…..

Because I was in my 30's and had other commitments.

OMFG! This is awesome!!! HaHaHaHa

p.s. hey Southern Coward, didn't you tell topspin you were younger than him?

Toppers like 47, so it sounds like you were of fighting age during Gulf War One. The army would have taken you, in spite of your "other committments". HaHa, that's the same excuse Cheney gave for cheering Vietnam from the sidelines!

Decided to sit it out and cheer from the sidelines, huh southercoward?

He's their messiah and can do nothing wrong.

I support a strong military because the best way to avoid a fight is to have overwhelming superiority. Unfortunately, this makes us the great Satan with peon dictators, and when they become a threat to us we have to squash 'em. It also puts us in the position of the world's policeman at times when these peons attack their weaker neighbors.

I suppose these lesser men on this board hate me for the same reason. :)

I think a better way to avoid a fight is not to show up.

OMFG! This is awesome!!! HaHaHaHa

That's almost as funny as his "I'm 5'11 170" tough guy rant.

Skinny old grampy is to scared to fight an accountant much older than him.

all be it a black belt accountant who wrestled in college.

Last edited:
p.s. hey Southern Coward, didn't you tell topspin you were younger than him?

Toppers like 47, so it sounds like you were of fighting age during Gulf War One. The army would have taken you, in spite of your "other committments". HaHa, that's the same excuse Cheney gave for cheering Vietnam from the sidelines!

Decided to sit it out and cheer from the sidelines, huh southercoward?
Topstool has been trying to guess my age for months now. I've given him all kinds of clues but because he's a doper like you he can't put the clues together.

By the time GW1 came along I had already made a career decision, along with all the commitments that I had at that time. You fail.

That's almost as funny as his "I'm 5'11 170" tough guy rant.

Skinny old grampy is to scared to fight an accountant much older than him.

al be it a black belt accountant who wrestled in college.
What's your height and weight, doper? You're probably a fat one, as well as a faggot. :lol:

Topstool has been trying to guess my age for months now. I've given him all kinds of clues but because he's a doper like you he can't put the clues together.

By the time GW1 came along I had already made a career decision, along with all the commitments that I had at that time. You fail.

you a freaking liar, you posted your age with your dorkey picture in engineering garb and hard hat. Along with your tough guy comment "I'm 5'11 170". To which I laughed my ass off, your a skinny pipe cleaner even if your not a grampaw, I know you have a grown daughter but you west virginians can get married at 15 right.

you a freaking liar, you posted your age with your dorkey picture in engineering garb and hard hat. Along with your tough guy comment "I'm 5'11 170". To which I laughed my ass off, your a skinny pipe cleaner even if your not a grampaw, I know you have a grown daughter but you west virginians can get married at 15 right.

:lol: First you say I'm older than you, then younger. Make up your mind which lie to tell.

Again with assumptions. Have the posts been deleted? Or has the name been changed to "Cancel"? Like others who have left the forum?

This is just more idle nonsense, like the "Solitary lost his job".

And more proof that you start this when you have no valid argument.

Uhhhh... Winterborn? We know Solitary is you. Some people just couldn't keep their (correct usage of the word here) traps shut...

Back