Fuck You

watermark, please proceed to add mott to the death lists.
What is it about you younguns and Death Culture? Man I was on the Grim Reapers list years ago. I have arthritis, hemaroids, my knees are going bad, I have hair growing where it never, ever fucking grew before and falling the fuck out where I want it to grow, my teeth are going bad and so are my eyes and it's not that I don't really give a fuck what you have to say (and I don't) it's just I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR A WORD YOU'RE SAYING CAUSE I'M GOING DEAF!! SO NOW I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AT THE ASS CRACK OF DAWN IN MY GOD DAMNED RECLINING BED, CHOKE DOWN 20 MEDICATIONS TO GET MY PULSE JUMP STARTED AND THEN I HAVE TO SIT ON THE FREAKEN TOILET FOR 45 MINUTES TO TAKE A MOTHER FUCKING DUMP AND EAT SOME FUCKING TASTELESS PAP FOR BREAKFAST CAUSE IF I HAVE ONE MORE FREAKEN STRIP OF BACON I'M GONNA VAPOR LOCK AND KEEL OVER IN A HEEP AND THEN I HAVE TO LISTEN TO SOME YOUNG PUNK WHO SITS AROUND WATCHING MTV ALL DAY TELLING ME I AINT HIP ABOUT POP CULTURE CAUSE I DIDN"T SEE SOME MINDLESS FUCKING VIDEO 20 SECONDS AFTER IT WAS RELEASED???!!!! WELL GET A JOB YOU LIMP DICK MOUTHY PUNK AND DO ME A MOTHER FUCKING FAVOR AND KILL ME ALL READY!!!!!

There....I feel better now....carry on. :)

Last edited:
What is it about you younguns and Death Culture? Man I was on the Grim Reapers list years ago. I have arthritis, hemaroids, my knees are going bad, I have hair growing where it never, ever fucking grew before and falling the fuck out where I want it to grow, my teeth are going bad and so are my eyes and it's not that I don't really give a fuck what you have to say (and I don't) it's just I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR A WORD YOU'RE SAYING CAUSE I'M GOING DEAF!! SO NOW I WAKE UP EVERY DAY AT THE ASS CRACK OF DAWN IN MY GOD DAMNED RECLINING BED, CHOKE DOWN 20 MEDICATIONS TO GET MY PULSE JUMP STARTED AND THEN I HAVE TO SIT ON THE FREAKEN TOILET FOR 45 MINUTES TO TAKE A MOTHER FUCKING DUMP AND EAT SOME FUCKING TASTELESS PAP FOR BREAKFAST CAUSE IF I HAVE ONE MORE FREAKEN STRIP OF BACON I'M GONNA VAPOR LOCK AND KEEL OVER IN A HEEP AND THEN I HAVE TO LISTEN TO SOME YOUNG PUNK WHO SITS AROUND WATCHING MTV ALL DAY TELLING ME I AINT HIP ABOUT POP CULTURE CAUSE I DIDN"T SEE SOME MINDLESS FUCKING VIDEO 20 SECONDS AFTER IT WAS RELEASED???!!!! WELL GET A JOB YOU LIMP DICK MOUTHY PUNK AND DO ME A MOTHER FUCKING FAVOR AND KILL ME ALL READY!!!!!

There....I feel better now....carry on. :)
You kids get off my lawn!

:fogey:

The fact that two old folks know who Cee Lo Green is should impress the hell out of you all!

The fact that Mott and I are hip leads to all this break down by the youngins! Now go listen to the 80's music and leave us alone!

I like the song. I own the CD. Pretty good, in my opinion. Then again, I like Gnarls Barkley as well. Cee Lo has an interesting sound that he has carried over to his solo career.

90s grunge and alternative rock. Also, disco, even though everyone else here on the board hates it.

grunge rock was the antithesis of disco.

That is a weird combination.

Grunge emerged as a result of the commercialization of the punk alternative scence.

They turned them into a discolike money maker which spawned Grunge.

I guess its just a matter of age group and when you grew up huh?

grunge rock was the antithesis of disco.

That is a weird combination.

Grunge emerged as a result of the commercialization of the punk alternative scence.

They turned them into a discolike money maker which spawned Grunge.

I guess its just a matter of age group and when you grew up huh?
Well that, a few scantilly dressed women and some good drugs don't hurt.

ehhhh grunge had roots in punk but also roots in the indie scene of the day. I would actually say bands like green day etc are more about the commercialization of punk. Grunge was influenced by punk but I wouldn't call it punks direct descendant. Nirvana for example was heavily heavily heavily influenced by the pixies and they were a punkish/indieish/alt rock band back then. Grunge was just this perfect storm of everything coming together. And 95% of it basically sucked. Nirvana was like the only band out of the 90's I like.

Back