Full Moons for Bush

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Darla, are we going to bare our bottoms for the next bush protest? I'll take my drawers off, if you take yours off:

"Bums for Bush" protesters won't turn the other cheek

Published: Wednesday September 5, 2007

A game group of Australian anti-war protesters are planning a cheeky protest against a visit by US President George W. Bush -- baring their bottoms in what they hope will be a world-record moon.

Organiser Will Saunders said the Friday protest was aimed at lightening the mood in Sydney, a city currently patrolled by 5,000 police and soldiers and divided by a massive steel and concrete fence ahead of the APEC summit.

Police have said they expect violence during a series of protests against the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit which will gather together 21 leaders from around the world.

"There's this heaviness about the protests," Saunders told AFP.

"It's hoped to make the point that protests don't have to be these terribly heavy serious things."

The "Bums Not Bombs" group will particularly target Bush, whose unpopular war in Iraq has been strongly backed by Australian Prime Minister John Howard.

The visits by the world leaders, including Bush's five-day stay at a luxurious 3,500 US dollar per night harbourside hotel, have resulted in road blocks, changes to public transport, and other disruptions in Australia's biggest city.

The protest will take place on Friday in Sydney's Hyde Park, close to where the leaders will be meeting.

In a leaflet to possible supporters, the group calls for 4,000 cheeks -- er, 2,000 people -- to "tell Bush what we really think about his visit."

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/_Bums_for_Bush_protesters_won_t_tur_09052007.html

Darla, are we going to bare our bottoms for the next bush protest? I'll take my drawers off, if you take yours off:

A game group of Australian anti-war protesters are planning a cheeky protest against a visit by US President George W. Bush -- baring their bottoms in what they hope will be a world-record moon.

Organiser Will Saunders said the Friday protest was aimed at lightening the mood in Sydney, a city currently patrolled by 5,000 police and soldiers and divided by a massive steel and concrete fence ahead of the APEC summit.

Police have said they expect violence during a series of protests against the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit which will gather together 21 leaders from around the world.

"It's hoped to make the point that protests don't have to be these terribly heavy serious things."

The "Bums Not Bombs" group will particularly target Bush, whose unpopular war in Iraq has been strongly backed by Australian Prime Minister John Howard.

The visits by the world leaders, including Bush's five-day stay at a luxurious 3,500 US dollar per night harbourside hotel, have resulted in road blocks, changes to public transport, and other disruptions in Australia's biggest city.

The protest will take place on Friday in Sydney's Hyde Park, close to where the leaders will be meeting.

In a leaflet to possible supporters, the group calls for 4,000 cheeks -- er, 2,000 people -- to "tell Bush what we really think about his visit."

That's weak. Come to Marin or Berkeley where hundreds of hippies get naked to protest. I thought Austalians were more open than that.

Say what....?

Uhm, I wouldn't click on those if I were you. Two of my security scanners popped off intrusion warnings, one of them for a registry hack attempt.

I have a very good system...thats a joke no?...Maybe your computer is infected...do a scan...Norton works well!...False alarms are juvenile to say the least! and I also have AT&T virus scan as well as Micro soft package...no threat was noted!:rolleyes:

Hey damo.........!

Orno made a compalint about a link 'joke' I posted on the Bush full moon thread...he said in essence the link was a threat..being that you have expertise in this area...please do a scan...was orno right or was I....???????????

Orno made a compalint about a link 'joke' I posted on the Bush full moon thread...he said in essence the link was a threat..being that you have expertise in this area...please do a scan...was orno right or was I....???????????

oh shut up.

I will go "sky clad" if it will get him out of office! He has to take Cheney, too!

And the sad part is the I just read that in 2008 bush will be travelling the globe more than ever before. Why can't the dumbass just stay hidden in TX.
Ooo the pain of it all....

I don't have the ability to scan the site. It is likely that there is some spyware on the site, his software blocks him from entering it, mine would simply block the spyware from being effective at all and changing the registry.

Mine, also...
Just from clicking on the link or after you got into the page and clicked on something else. I saw no problems, butt then I have 2 levels of security in front of my PC before it hits the public net.
I just went to the page and did nothing there.

LOL................

I don't have the ability to scan the site. It is likely that there is some spyware on the site, his software blocks him from entering it, mine would simply block the spyware from being effective at all and changing the registry.

and that was my point...orno et al are sophmores...kudos damo!:cof1:

Back