Full Moons for Bush

Show bare bottoms in disrespect of our great President ?

You will all burn in hell for all eternity.

I will only bare my ass under guidlines spoken of in the Bible.
You got a problem with the Bible ?
You must be one of those pathetic Dims too.

Oh, man, this is sad. Tell me, do you shave?

I like Froggie..............

You shave your ass?

I just wanted to know if you followed the Biblical laws for hair growth, no shaving allowed...

I was going to respond to cippie or whoever he is claiming to be now...but hun ya cut thru the chase and saved me the time and effort...kudos...can I see your arse...???Just kidding for shock value...I'm sorta a prude...:cof1:

One thing for sure all the republican types will be drawn to the butt display instead of the butthead display.
You know those repub types canoot pass up a butt of either sex.

Darla, are we going to bare our bottoms for the next bush protest? I'll take my drawers off, if you take yours off:

"Bums for Bush" protesters won't turn the other cheek

Published: Wednesday September 5, 2007

A game group of Australian anti-war protesters are planning a cheeky protest against a visit by US President George W. Bush -- baring their bottoms in what they hope will be a world-record moon.

Organiser Will Saunders said the Friday protest was aimed at lightening the mood in Sydney, a city currently patrolled by 5,000 police and soldiers and divided by a massive steel and concrete fence ahead of the APEC summit.

Police have said they expect violence during a series of protests against the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit which will gather together 21 leaders from around the world.

"There's this heaviness about the protests," Saunders told AFP.

"It's hoped to make the point that protests don't have to be these terribly heavy serious things."

The "Bums Not Bombs" group will particularly target Bush, whose unpopular war in Iraq has been strongly backed by Australian Prime Minister John Howard.

The visits by the world leaders, including Bush's five-day stay at a luxurious 3,500 US dollar per night harbourside hotel, have resulted in road blocks, changes to public transport, and other disruptions in Australia's biggest city.

The protest will take place on Friday in Sydney's Hyde Park, close to where the leaders will be meeting.

In a leaflet to possible supporters, the group calls for 4,000 cheeks -- er, 2,000 people -- to "tell Bush what we really think about his visit."

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/_Bums_for_Bush_protesters_won_t_tur_09052007.html

LOL

Pretty cool.

HUH....!

One thing for sure all the republican types will be drawn to the butt display instead of the butthead display.
You know those repub types canoot pass up a butt of either sex.

Ya really need to get to town...really fast...the ex really made ya feel insecure!...Poor baby..the brush clearing had no effect on your pent up stress....get milk tonight...does the body good!;)

Ya really need to get to town...really fast...the ex really made ya feel insecure!...Poor baby..the brush clearing had no effect on your pent up stress....get milk tonight...does the body good!;)

Doesn't seem to help Bush, either...

Brush clearing ?

Nope too hot for that. And no Damo I do not have a link for the temperature ;)

Seriously, it's like a pack of school kids all getting together to moon the principal's house.

I can't even imagine the conversation.

"We need to show Bush that he sucks..."

(Sounds of taking a hit off the joint in back ground)

"Yeah... man...."

"What if we all got together and mooned him?"

"Duuuuuuude" (releasing the hit and speaking at the same time...) "That would be soooooo fricking radical! Moonage on the President, Maaann... Dude!"

"Yeah, that will show him how mad we are duuuude... Pass the joint man! Awww Dude you fish-lipped it!"

"Do you think Bush ever fish-lipped a joint?"....

And so on...

(Well, I guess I could actually imagine the conversation)

Seriously, it's like a pack of school kids all getting together to moon the principal's house.

I can't even imagine the conversation.

"We need to show Bush that he sucks..."

(Sounds of taking a hit off the joint in back ground)

"Yeah... man...."

"What if we all got together and mooned him?"

"Duuuuuuude" (releasing the hit and speaking at the same time...) "That would be soooooo fricking radical! Moonage on the President, Maaann... Dude!"

"Yeah, that will show him how mad we are duuuude... Pass the joint man! Awww Dude you fish-lipped it!"

"Do you think Bush ever fish-lipped a joint?"....

And so on...

(Well, I guess I could actually imagine the conversation)

Bush was too busy snorting coke, he didn't have time to fish lip the joint!

Lighten up and have a little fun, that seems to be the trouble with some conservatives, no sense of humor!

Back