Funny Obama picture

Canceled2

Banned
aa5eb2dcc581ebc1c75629f8f34a51d5.jpg

Yeah pretty funny. Judging from the size of his chair he is dealing with small children.
Or maybe the republican caucus.

I think it's amazing how the staff on here can't even be bothered to pretend to be impartial.
I think that if people were banned for their opinions you may have a point, but since it doesn't happen you really don't.

I created this place because I like talking politics and expressing my opinion, if you don't like it, spend some time refuting it, if you do spend some time agreeing with it, and if you find yourself treated poorly for your opinion by the staff (banned or punished using admin powers) they will be chastised.

Expecting me or the rest of the staff to act how you want them to isn't going to happen. You might look up "doniston" to find out if it will work attempting to "suggest" that I start doing things the way you want.

I think it's amazing how the staff on here can't even be bothered to pretend to be impartial.

Why should they? Are they not allowed to have an opinion? They should refrain from expressing themselves so you feel more comfortable? Unless their opinions impair their ability to administer the board, what's the problem?

I think that if people were banned for their opinions you may have a point, but since it doesn't happen you really don't.

I created this place because I like talking politics and expressing my opinion, if you don't like it, spend some time refuting it, if you do spend some time agreeing with it, and if you find yourself treated poorly for your opinion by the staff (banned or punished using admin powers) they will be chastised.

Expecting me or the rest of the staff to act how you want them to isn't going to happen. You might look up "doniston" to find out if it will work attempting to "suggest" that I start doing things the way you want.

Doniston :D

Those were the days. I remember after he was "banned" when he used to lurk about in the shadows waiting to pounce.

He's probably dead now.

Doniston :D

Those were the days. I remember after he was "banned" when he used to lurk about in the shadows waiting to pounce.

He's probably dead now.
He used to spend hours lurking, then post how we "banned" him... LOL. I forgot about that one.

I just remember all the threads about how awful it was that I didn't over-moderate and ban him for saying all that idiotic stuff about me. As if...

I created this place because I like talking politics and expressing my opinion, if you don't like it, spend some time refuting it, if you do spend some time agreeing with it, and if you find yourself treated poorly for your opinion by the staff they will be chastised.

Expecting me or the rest of the staff to act how you want them to isn't going to happen.

He's pissed because the transfers from the AOL board, who aren't part of the Kennel Klub Kabal, aren't being tarred and feathered.
And that the members of the Kennel Klub Kabal weren't hailed as conquering heros.

:cof1:

He's pissed because the transfers from the AOL board, who aren't part of the Kennel Klub Kabal, aren't being tarred and feathered.
And that the members of the Kennel Klub Kabal weren't hailed as conquering heros.

I certainly agree that you are pissed, in the English sense of the word.

I think he's still stinging over you having more rep points than him and his posts getting cleansed.

I think he's still stinging over you having more rep points than him and his posts getting cleansed.

Well, that and the Kennel Klub Kabal hoped that they would come here and those that don't walk with them in lockstep, would be throughly chastized and ignored.

It bwoke him widdle heart.

Back