Funny Obama picture

He's pissed because the transfers from the AOL board, who aren't part of the Kennel Klub Kabal, aren't being tarred and feathered.
And that the members of the Kennel Klub Kabal weren't hailed as conquering heros.

:cof1:

As a fully paid up member of the SSS aka the Stupifyingly Shitty Sorority, you are not really one to judge.

Last edited:
Well, we all know Michelle Obama could never pass for a slutty stewardess...a steward yes!

Well David Letterman's analogies of women have always been a great liberal crowd pleaser, but then again they are perfectly candid about their tawdry preferences.

Look at Barney Frank for chrissakes! Talk about a disgrace!

He doesn't even have a cute and endearing lisp.

What's so disgusting talking about someones ass..we all have one..

I can see this on Letterman..........Here is the top ten reasons Michelle's ass is so big..

I know I would laugh..

This from those who claim a politicians family is off limits..

You bunch just Failz big time.

tsk, tsk, tsk..at least we are not calling Michelle...moose butt.. but I've seen a lot of moose and their asses aren't nearly as big..

[ame="http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?p=462141#post462141"]Trig Palin; the final straw. - Just Plain Politics![/ame]
Ohh I made fun of her daughter for getting preganant and then later speaking at abstinance only meetings. That is pretty hosed up.

I forget whether her name was tracks, trig or moose butt?btw the name thing is a reflection on the parent not the child.

Show where I do otherwise.

Last edited:
Back