Funny Obama picture

Again that was a reflection on the parents for naming their children those names. Or did the Plain children name themselves?

Again, make your stupid pointless excuses for not being outraged against the CONSTANT filthy ugly malicious and insipid attacks against the Palin family and then whine when Michelle's big assed manish looks get made fun of...

I mean is it Michelle's fault she has a big ol bus sized ass?

Again, make your stupid pointless excuses for not being outraged against the CONSTANT filthy ugly malicious and insipid attacks against the Palin family and then whine when Michelle's big assed manish looks get made fun of...

I mean is it Michelle's fault she has a big ol bus sized ass?

No, it's her parents fault and she can't help it... so we shouldn't be so darn mean or crude about her ass..

No, it's her parents fault and she can't help it... so we shouldn't be so darn mean or crude about her ass..

The hypocrisy of the left is so easily exposed, but when it's as large and obvious as Michelle's ass what can you expect?

Doniston :D

Those were the days. I remember after he was "banned" when he used to lurk about in the shadows waiting to pounce.

He's probably dead now.

Holy crap, Doniston was the MAN!!!

HI you lying Jackass. I just posted here to prove you are not as smart as you think.

You have been doing it, either with the present Garbage thread or with Snide remarks since I first arrived. The others may overlook it. I do not. However I just started speaking out about it recently.

Just one more of your lies, and pitifully, I don't think you even know you are lying. You get something in your head and it then miraculacely become true. Nonsense. I have never promised to leave or find some special site. I did say I was looking, and that I would LIKE to find such as site. NOTHING MORE

not only are yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS.

This is my last post on this thread also. Just not worth while.

now this one is bound to be sent to the hinderlands, but it as a fault I find with this forum. No one should be allowed multiple tags.

Back