Funny pic gallery - (No politics, perverted image, and no racism, or sexism.)

IIrdtY9.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! One of my favorites! I cut this out of the funny pages and had it hanging on our fridge for years! Thanks for posting it. We also had this one:

g30atkA.jpg

You're welcome!! That's funny, ha!!

The Far Side is my all time favorite. I have the compendiums of the Far Side comics somewhere around here that I purchased years ago.

On a side note, I can't figure out how to enlarge the image in a post. How is it done? Thanks!

You're welcome!! That's funny, ha!!

The Far Side is my all time favorite. I have the compendiums of the Far Side comics somewhere around here that I purchased years ago.

On a side note, I can't figure out how to enlarge the image in a post. How is it done? Thanks!

I can't seem to use the "insert image" thing; maybe it's my browser? So I park images in an Imgur album and copy the URL here. That enlarges them.

Here's yours:

mcBicvH.jpg

Are you on Facebook? There are a couple of great Far Side FB pages with tons of cartoons.

Are you on Facebook? There are a couple of great Far Side FB pages with tons of cartoons.

I quit Facebook going on three years now. I don't use Imgur either, lol.

Thanks for the info, Owl, I'll continue using the insert image option. I have a couple more Far Side images I'm going to post.

Back