Funny pic gallery - (No politics, perverted image, and no racism, or sexism.)

ecdd4d63ec173e398a8397a41939c6c3.jpg

What do you think happens to the baby calves after the cow is raped to get milk?

This is sarcasm, right? Actually the cows often love to be milked. Their udders can swell up, and get uncomfortable. Baby calves have nothing to do with that besides drinking it. If assume you're referring to the slaughter for veal.

This is sarcasm, right? Actually the cows often love to be milked. Their udders can swell up, and get uncomfortable. Baby calves have nothing to do with that besides drinking it. If assume you're referring to the slaughter for veal.

Cows love having their offspring drink from their udders. They don't like being hooked up to machines to be milked, which is what the dairy industry does. The dairy industry also requires these cows to be artificially inseminated so that it can give birth in the first place, so that its body produces milk. Male baby calves are then killed, since it's cheaper to kill them than raise them.
There is more cruelty in a glass of milk than there is in a steak.

Cows love having their offspring drink from their udders. They don't like being hooked up to machines to be milked, which is what the dairy industry does. The dairy industry also requires these cows to be artificially inseminated so that it can give birth in the first place, so that its body produces milk. Male baby calves are then killed, since it's cheaper to kill them than raise them.

For eleven years, our neighbors were dairy farmers. The only thing I ever saw that I thought was cruel was the cows standing in mud up to their knees waiting for their turn to go into the milking barn. They got wonderful care, regular vet visits, and were able to roam free in pastures rather than being locked into a barn 24/7. They were a small, family-owned (<400 acres, half wooded) operation that was certified by Prairie Farm as one of their suppliers. They had to jump through all kinds of hoops to rate that certification, including what meds if any were given to the cows, cleanliness and hygiene, and so on.

For eleven years, our neighbors were dairy farmers. The only thing I ever saw that I thought was cruel was the cows standing in mud up to their knees waiting for their turn to go into the milking barn. They got wonderful care, regular vet visits, and were able to roam free in pastures rather than being locked into a barn 24/7. They were a small, family-owned (<400 acres, half wooded) operation that was certified by Prairie Farm as one of their suppliers. They had to jump through all kinds of hoops to rate that certification, including what meds if any were given to the cows, cleanliness and hygiene, and so on.

Aside from that being the exception, not the rule, the cows were probably still artificially inseminated and then had their babies taken from them.

I think you're reading too much vegan propaganda (yes it's a real thing). I love animals immensely, but this isn't the place for such a volatile topic. This is just for laughs here. If you have issues over the topic, you should go make a discussion if you need to. I think you might feel sick to your stomach with some of the crowd here, on that topic though. I know I would.

I think you're reading too much vegan propaganda (yes it's a real thing). I love animals immensely, but this isn't the place for such a volatile topic. This is just for laughs here. If you have issues over the topic, you should go make a discussion if you need to. I think you might feel sick to your stomach with some of the crowd here, on that topic though. I know I would.

I totally get that this thread is just for laughs, but the problem is, most people reading these memes are going to actually believe the things in them. So if something in one of them is wrong, it should be pointed out.
Believe me, I wish most people didn't get their news and opinions from memes, but that's where we are now.

I totally get that this thread is just for laughs, but the problem is, most people reading these memes are going to actually believe the things in them. So if something in one of them is wrong, it should be pointed out.
Believe me, I wish most people didn't get their news and opinions from memes, but that's where we are now.

It was just a joke, because milking a cow isn't murder, and it's kind of loony to say it is. They belonged in the meat section.

Back