Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

That episode was retarded. If I had a dollar for every time Jon acted like a tard I would be a very rich man. He survived purely based on dumb luck/writers intervention.

This last episode was an epic Battle of The Bastards.

I think we are going to eventually end this series with all women ruling the Kingdoms.

That episode was retarded. If I had a dollar for every time Jon acted like a tard I would be a very rich man. He survived purely based on dumb luck/writers intervention.

you are confirmed retarded. There literally isn't a book reader or non bookreader that didn't think that episode was awesome except for you. It's the highest rated episode of all time.

I ran short of time, so I'm only at the spot where Jon and Ramsey just had their parlay, and Jon pissed him off to see how he would react. Looking forward to the actual battle, though.

This last episode was an epic Battle of The Bastards.

I think we are going to eventually end this series with all women ruling the Kingdoms.

In the book there was talk of "The War of the three Queens". Of course Myrcella was supposed to be one of those (Dorne plotline in the show was changed a lot, it was basically a giant excuse to not spend a lot of time in Dorne).

you are confirmed retarded. There literally isn't a book reader or non bookreader that didn't think that episode was awesome except for you. It's the highest rated episode of all time.

Yeah, you read the massive mindless circlejerk in the reddit thread and came to that conclusion? It's the highest rated by retards. It was the Michael Bay of Game of Thrones episode, lot's of technical flair but little in the way of plot or actual meat. A giant bone thrown to the proles.

The highest rated episode of a series on IMDB is almost never actually the best episode in the series, it just has a lot of special effects for the proles to drool over.

This is why I almost never read the currently airing threads on reddit, it's always just a huge circlejerk by mindless retards. Grind apparently takes that shit as the penultimate judge of wisdom. The way it plays out in the book is almost certain to be a thousand times better than the massive sludge of special effects and mindless fanservice that took place in that episode. D&D do not have the talent of GRR Martin.

Cersei's stone cold. Already lost two children, what's another.

She's not going to last that long anyway. Like how many different armies are marching in her direction? And dragons. I just hope she doesn't drag Jaimie down with her.

I will admit that was probably her most badass moment in the series. Desperate and short-sighted, but badass.

This is why I almost never read the currently airing threads on reddit, it's always just a huge circlejerk by mindless retards. Grind apparently takes that shit as the penultimate judge of wisdom. The way it plays out in the book is almost certain to be a thousand times better than the massive sludge of special effects and mindless fanservice that took place in that episode. D&D do not have the talent of GRR Martin.

it's not a circlejerk, episode 8 was almost universally criticized. Sorry you are way out in the cold on this one.

Is that the entirety of your argument? I've seen a lot of people make the same arguments that I'm making. The episode was technically stunning, really thin on plot. And I'm here for plot, not to drool over special effects.

Cersei's stone cold. Already lost two children, what's another.

She's not going to last that long anyway. Like how many different armies are marching in her direction? And dragons. I just hope she doesn't drag Jaimie down with her.

I will admit that was probably her most badass moment in the series. Desperate and short-sighted, but badass.
She also knew that all three of her children were doomed to die, it was just a matter of where and when, she tried to protect them all, but failed, now, like you said, she is just stone cold, to the point that I believe Jamie fears for her.

Is that the entirety of your argument? I've seen a lot of people make the same arguments that I'm making. The episode was technically stunning, really thin on plot. And I'm here for plot, not to drool over special effects.

I'm not really going to defend the single episode, especially given how awesome the finale was and that's where my head is at now. (let me guess an edgelord like you thought that one was shallow and pedantic as well)

Back