Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

I'm not really going to defend the single episode, especially given how awesome the finale was and that's where my head is at now. (let me guess an edgelord like you thought that one was shallow and pedantic as well)

I thought the last episode was really good. Advanced the plot a lot. Daeny is finally relevant. Cersei was a badass. Half the cast was killed.

She also knew that all three of her children were doomed to die, it was just a matter of where and when, she tried to protect them all, but failed, now, like you said, she is just stone cold, to the point that I believe Jamie fears for her.

I'm sure that she grew-up not believing the curse, and only started to reflect upon it after the second death (I mean, Joffrey was begging to be murdered).

I'm not really going to defend the single episode, especially given how awesome the finale was and that's where my head is at now. (let me guess an edgelord like you thought that one was shallow and pedantic as well)

The whole season seemed phoned in. Going for Emmy noms. Technically lovely but predictable.

Glad the Hound is back.

Next season:
Jamie has to kill Cersai as she's Loco. Gonna have to kill Mountain first.
Jon marrise Sansa then dies killing Night King
Dani I guess she gets to take down Dorne and whoever is left and then sets the dragons loose on the dead.
And Tyrian is left to go whoring while Littlefinger gets his throne.

Who's still watching?

So many thoughts, but main thought Jamie Lannister sucks as a military leader!

Who's still watching?

So many thoughts, but main thought Jamie Lannister sucks as a military leader!

i thought he did as good as he could have. He didn't cut and run, he was about to sacrafice himself so that thousands of other men wouldn't die just to take out daenerys etc

look into hboNow. You don't need an HBO subscrioption for it. I think it's 15 bucks a month. Or you can always go to a small inlet of water where various people that take goods from other ships might hang out.

Back