Game of Thrones

Actually, Grind, to be honest, I don't mind them sticking in gay sex. The gay romance and flirting is far more disturbing.

Is it just me, or has the second season been far beneath the level of the first season?

Last edited:
Actually, Grind, to be honest, I don't mind them sticking in gay sex. The gay romance and flirting is far more disturbing.

Is it just me, it has the second season been far beneath the level of the first season?

I liked both seasons pretty much equally personally

3d, you have nothing on me when it comes to awkward TV moments. I was at my parents' house when I watched episode 1 or 2 (can't remember) and my mother walked in when Dany was getting pummeled from behind.

Grind, please put my post back in. You can even hide it with spoiler, but I'm proud of my funny, and you tempted me to post it with your stupid warning not to spoil.

Is it just me, or has the second season been far beneath the level of the first season?

It is, but it is setting things up for next season, which will blow your mind!

This show is amaaazing. I spent the entire weekend catching up. There is so much treachery, it actually reminds me a little of this site. I know Grind and Rana watch it...anyone else?

Love it.....can't wait until it comes back.

Back