Game of Thrones

I don't watch it, but I've read all the books that are out so far. I was fairly disappointed with the last one -believe it's the fifth one. But won't say why so as to avoid spoiling it for others.

rana i will talk about game of thrones after it's over this season. I don't want to pick up any subconscious tells from you

darla where did you stop watching it at?

When what's his name, the short cute guy ( oh sorry how forward of me) sent him the two prostitutes hoping to I guess chill him out? And he sexually tortured one of them to death or near death, i think she died. I don't know it was so graphically brutal i got that feeling in my stomach and then I never felt like going back. But up till then I was enjoying it. I forgot all the names. I was very upset when they beheaded that guy at the end of season one.

darla I don't want to say anything, but did you catch up or something? or did you just randomly jump in? thought you quit game of thrones.

darla I don't want to say anything, but did you catch up or something? or did you just randomly jump in? thought you quit game of thrones.

Nah, my twitter feed was going nuts so I went to the av club and filled myself in on what the big shock was. I may go back to it, I may skip over a couple of the episodes that were giving me trouble and kind of ff the serious a little.

And I wanted to take the opportunity to throw a little burn your way with the obvious comparison!

This show is amaaazing. I spent the entire weekend catching up. There is so much treachery, it actually reminds me a little of this site. I know Grind and Rana watch it...anyone else?

yes, the last episode was interesting in the number of characters killed off

the treachery is incredible, if you like this one, try 'house of cards', talk about back stabbing and treachery...

I just finished the final book of The Wheel of Time. Did anyone here read that series?

i have read the entire series except for the last volume. my wife got first shot at and it is on my to read list, however, i am exploring eric flint's 1632 (ring of fire) universe right now.

Back