General Kelly confirmed Trump disparaged US troops

US officials who have resigned to protest Biden's Gaza policy
By Kanishka Singh
May 31, 20244:13 PM CST

WASHINGTON, May 31 (Reuters) - Joe Biden's support for Israel during its eight-month war in Gaza has spurred at least eight U.S. administration officials to quit, with some accusing the U.S. president of turning a blind eye to Israeli atrocities in the Palestinian enclave.

Joos are Screwed
^^^^^^^^^

Inbred goy

We have political Generals not military Generals....they have not the first fucking clue what modern warfare is.

And they are almost certainly about to learn....even their complete disaster in Ukraine has not taught them.

Buckle Up.

Someone on my grapevine said just the other day that something like 27 of the last 32 4 stars to retire latched on the the military industrial gravy train....making huge money for almost no work.

That is something to notice.

We have political Generals not military Generals....they have not the first fucking clue what modern warfare is.

And they are almost certainly about to learn....even their complete disaster in Ukraine has not taught them.

Buckle Up.
Sezz the drunk who never served but followed his wife around like a dog

Recruitment is so low that congress is trying to bring back the military draft.
Who would want to fight for a nation that abuses the rest of the world, and has a long record of abusing its own citizens through for instance wars built on lies that are not even intended to be good for the nation, only to enrich those at the military industrial trough?

People generally dont stay stupid forever.

Who would want to fight for a nation that abuses the rest of the world, and has a long record of abusing its own citizens through for instance wars built on lies that are not even intended to be good for the nation, only to enrich those at the military industrial trough?

Instigating war is about the only thing democrats and republicans agree on. Something big is about to happen and it won't be good for the US.

Instigating war is about the only thing democrats and republicans agree on. Something big is about to happen and it won't be good for the US.
The UniParty completely agrees with ending the Constitution and abusing the American people....this is what they have done.

Read about Smedley Butler. He was an American General who wrote a book "War is a Racket". He was leading troops around the globe fighting for corporations and the wealthy. Butler was a national hero after WW1. The bankers tried to talk him into leading an army they were building to take out FDR and become the government. He told on them and the plot was aborted.
Later in history, General Eisenhower warned us about the dangers of the Military/industrial complex which profited off war and had the power to keep them going.

Quite frankly, I'd be far more interested, and concerned, about what the troops think of their leadership. For example, in my time in the service, Bill Clinton was the first President I heard openly disparaged by officers in front of (senior) enlisted. Never experienced that before. Among the enlisted, Clinton was the butt of many jokes. Carter was never despised like that, nor Bush.

Obama, Trump, and Biden are beyond my time, so I don't know how they're seen. I know I'm glad Bush, not Obama, signed my retirement certificate, and I know many other veterans who feel the same.

I'm guessing from the difficulties the military is having getting recruits these days that Biden is widely despised in the military.

Quite frankly, I'd be far more interested, and concerned, about what the troops think of their leadership. For example, in my time in the service, Bill Clinton was the first President I heard openly disparaged by officers in front of (senior) enlisted. Never experienced that before. Among the enlisted, Clinton was the butt of many jokes. Carter was never despised like that, nor Bush.

Obama, Trump, and Biden are beyond my time, so I don't know how they're seen. I know I'm glad Bush, not Obama, signed my retirement certificate, and I know many other veterans who feel the same.

I'm guessing from the difficulties the military is having getting recruits these days that Biden is widely despised in the military.
U have no idea what reality looks like, U have not properly updated.

She just gets confused Very easily ... You'll have to forgive her... It's necessary to forgive quite a few people around here on a daily basis... It's a blessing to be us...
Seriously...how did they figure out what he said? Closed caption. if it was even provided, must have been really interesting...
I never watched The Apprentice and I disliked trump long before he ran for president. Specifically the Central Park 5 ad, and then again when he was bloviating that Obama wasn't a natural-born citizen.
I lost respect when in the 1980’s his wife in their divorce proceedings testified under oath that he violently raped her. His creepy talks with Howard Stern showed he was a sexual predator even back then.

Back