Generational differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is another things, lots of my kids opting not to have kids. It nice people can make their own choices and it is now more acceptable.

It would be nice if those making the choice to have families would support their own instead of expecting taxpayers to do it for them. Lots of kids ARE opting to have kids and when they can't support their own, the responsibility is demanded of those that didn't make the choice.

It would be nice if those making the choice to have families would support their own instead of expecting taxpayers to do it for them. Lots of kids ARE opting to have kids and when they can't support their own, the responsibility is demanded of those that didn't make the choice.
What is your solution to people having kids they can't support, when you don't support birth control or abortion then kids born to poor people is the outcome. Do you let these people starve and die? Does the US start to look like a third world country?
What do you do with starving children?

What is your solution to people having kids they can't support, when you don't support birth control or abortion then kids born to poor people is the outcome. Do you let these people starve and die? Does the US start to look like a third world country?

You should take them. Of course they can't feed on your toxic titties. But you would find a way

Truly disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you?

That kind of truth is disgusting. I see you edited you comment because you felt it was offensive. That's one of your many problems. I won't edit any of them and don't give a shit if you get offended. If you do, that's another problem. You think you have a right not to be offended.

Send the bill to YOU and those like you.

I support birth control and the one using it paying for it. That's because people like you say what a woman does with her body is her choice. All I'm doing is saying if she makes the choice, she should pay the costs associated with it. What's wrong with that? You seem to think someone should be able to make whatever choices they want, tell others to butt out, then those others be willing to pay for the results when the one making the choice can't do it.

It's not about whether I support abortion. Currently, abortion is legal which means it's a choice she can make. If she chooses another option, that's also a choice she makes. Either way, SHE made the choice, not me. Since SHE did, she pays.

If you are idiot enough to want to pay the price for the results of a choice someone else told you to butt out of when it was being made, go ahead. You're that kind of idiot. As for me, I support MY kids and they are the only ones that are my responsibility. By supporting them, I'm doing exactly what I expect of others who choose to have kids.

If kids that aren't yours go without, blame yourself. You think it's YOUR place to provide for them due to a choice you didn't make.

That kind of truth is disgusting. I see you edited you comment because you felt it was offensive. That's one of your many problems. I won't edit any of them and don't give a shit if you get offended. If you do, that's another problem. You think you have a right not to be offended.

You want to push the envelope, fine by me.

You want to push the envelope, fine by me.

If you want to believe that not being offended is a right, fine by me. So sad you oppose free speech. I thought you Liberals claimed you supported the Constitution? Guess not unless someone says what you want to hear and in a manner you want to hear it.

This forum is privately owned. You agreed to abide by the rules when you registered.

You know all this because this isn't your first time here.

If you want to believe that not being offended is a right, fine by me. So sad you oppose free speech. I thought you Liberals claimed you supported the Constitution? Guess not unless someone says what you want to hear and in a manner you want to hear it.

You have the right to think and talk about minor children and bestiality, but if you post stuff like that here, you will probably get another vacation.

As I said before, fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back