Generational differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the right to think and talk about minor children and bestiality, but if you post stuff like that here, you will probably get another vacation.

As I said before, fine by me.

Not close to what I had in mind when I posted that about the 1st amendment. Seems you're the one thinking about those types of things and projecting.

Not close to what I had in mind when I posted that about the 1st amendment. Seems you're the one thinking about those types of things and projecting.

You agreed to limit your First Amendment rights when you registered on this privately-owned forum.

If you post something in violation of the rules, you will not be able to use the First Amendment as a defense.

Of course, you already know that, don't you?

You agreed to limit your First Amendment rights when you registered on this privately-owned forum.

If you post something in violation of the rules, you will not be able to use the First Amendment as a defense.

Of course, you already know that, don't you?

So you also think my statement about 1st amendment rights involved anything with the picture you posted? Just as I predicted. Still 100% correct about you.

What picture? :dunno:

The topic is your rule-breaking post in this thread.

So you deny posting a picture of two girls with guns?

The topic is 1st amendment rights. That you thought that statement was related to that picture is your problem. Still 100% correct about a coward like you.

So you deny posting a picture of two girls with guns?

When did I deny it, and what does that have to do with this discussion?

I'll understand if you can't explain.

The topic is 1st amendment rights.

You don't have the right to post anything that violates the forum rules.

Unless you want to lawyer up and sue JustPlainPolitics LLC...

That you thought that statement was related to that picture is your problem.

I don't think anything of the sort. You brought it up. It's irrelevant.

You're still 100% wrong. :rofl2:

Yes, I do.

Why do you post only negative stories about guns? Why do you use the term 'gun nut' to describe people with guns?

You made the claim you support gun rights 100%, unfortunately, I don't think your definition of rights is equal to what the US has currently.

I'm right aren't I?

When did I deny it, and what does that have to do with this discussion?

I'll understand if you can't explain.

You don't have the right to post anything that violates the forum rules.

Unless you want to lawyer up and sue JustPlainPolitics LLC...

I don't think anything of the sort. You brought it up. It's irrelevant.

You're still 100% wrong. :rofl2:

Still lying about who I am? Perhaps I should get my lawyer to see he thinks about you misrepresenting CFM.

I'm talking about what you posted in #18. It's about the rules of this forum.

My post to you was about what I posted in #18. Not my fault you're too stupid of a bitch to keep up. Since I'm the one that posted what I said about the 1st amendment it means I, not you or your BF buddy Troll, know what I was referencing when I made the post.

My post to you was about what I posted in #18. Not my fault you're too stupid of a bitch to keep up. Since I'm the one that posted what I said about the 1st amendment it means I, not you or your BF buddy Troll, know what I was referencing when I made the post.

There's no reference to the First Amendment in regard to the thread topic or in the thread at all until you brought it up in post 37, 19 posts after your nasty comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back