GI gets 100 years for raping, killing 14 yr old girl.

I disagree, you should only be tried for the same crime ONCE.

In this country, but it would be different laws that were broken. Kinda how the Police who beat up Rodney King were tried by the state court then by the Federal courts for the same actions, but different laws that were broken.

Come on... Are you tryting to say ANS story was smaller than the Libby trial?

On that day, yes. Most definitely. While it was a topic on the talk radio show I listened to, it was not a Headline in the news on that date.

It depends on the activity level for each of them.

On that day, yes. Most definitely. While it was a topic on the talk radio show I listened to, it was not a Headline in the news on that date.

Well I am talking about the totality of the last few weeks... LIVE wall to wall coverage of who gets ANS's body v. Trial of the VP's chief of staff.

Just let him do his time in an Iraqi Prison. Outsourcing you know...
Now there's an idea. :D

Actually, Amnesty International and the Red Cross both say that our prisons are probably worse. Maybe we should lock him up in the general population in, say, San Quentin or Rikers Island.

Also in the USA you do the time in the state where the crime was committed. So he should do his time in Iraq.

It also depends on many other things, such as shelf-life. ANS has only so long before they need to plant her. Her trial had to be done more quickly. Scooter has been in the news for well over a year, that story has much longer legs. However, I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that Scooter's verdict will outshadow anything that happens with ANS today.

It also depends on many other things, such as shelf-life. ANS has only so long before they need to plant her. Her trial had to be done more quickly. Scooter has been in the news for well over a year, that story has much longer legs. However, I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts that Scooter's verdict will outshadow anything that happens with ANS today.

WE shall see. The verdict will not necessarly come today, but its my experience that if a jury has been deliberating for a day or so, when Friday afternoon comes around... Boom a verdict appears.

The longer they take, the worse it is for Scooter... in my experience.

OJ was Not Guilty in 15 min's.
Scott Peterson was guilty in a day!

WE shall see. The verdict will not necessarly come today, but its my experience that if a jury has been deliberating for a day or so, when Friday afternoon comes around... Boom a verdict appears.

The longer they take, the worse it is for Scooter... in my experience.

OJ was Not Guilty in 15 min's.
Scott Peterson was guilty in a day!
That is extremely limited experience. The Criminal Defense attorneys that I speak with tell me that you can't judge a verdict by the time of liberation. It can still go either way.

Personally I don't care, but I know when the verdict comes all that we will be talking about is Cheney.

I was the hijacker. I like hijacking threads..

>)

I used to be the thread hijacker of all time on my last board. Way back in the day, but Ornot and Trog and Cypress will remember it.

I used to hijack a lot of threads because I'd always start flirting and talking about sex, and sometimes pretty much broke out into cybersex. It used to upset and bother a lot of people. So, that made it fun.

You have no idea how good I am here. I'm always on topic. It's kind of disgusting now that you just made me think about it by using the term thread hijacker. I don't know what happened to me.

I used to be the thread hijacker of all time on my last board. Way back in the day, but Ornot and Trog and Cypress will remember it.

I used to hijack a lot of threads because I'd always start flirting and talking about sex, and sometimes pretty much broke out into cybersex. It used to upset and bother a lot of people. So, that made it fun.

You have no idea how good I am here. I'm always on topic. It's kind of disgusting now that you just made me think about it by using the term thread hijacker. I don't know what happened to me.
Cyber-menopause?

Back