Give me three pages with no insults or trolling

remember how sweet I was at first

I was JUST SURE people just needed the facts and would change their minds

Unfortunately that was not the reality

grind literally told me everyone here hated me and I should just leave.

I left thinking it was just this site

I found the same treatment at every sight

right wing people telling me how much I was hated instead of answering to the facts I gave them

sexual threats

attempts to scare me physically, scare me into leaving because they could not counter the facts I provided

that is when I started telling them to come and get me and see how quick THEY got dead

and yes I will fucking kill you dead if you show up in my real life uninvited

I will see it as a threat to my life

so when you threaten me here I say to you come and get me and see how quick YOU got dead

I will never stop giving you facts
Aren’t you glad you met someone like me who appreciates your sweet nature and informative facts? I’d burn a fatty with you anytime Desh.

remember how sweet I was at first

I was JUST SURE people just needed the facts and would change their minds

Unfortunately that was not the reality

grind literally told me everyone here hated me and I should just leave.

I left thinking it was just this site

I found the same treatment at every sight

right wing people telling me how much I was hated instead of answering to the facts I gave them

sexual threats

attempts to scare me physically, scare me into leaving because they could not counter the facts I provided

that is when I started telling them to come and get me and see how quick THEY got dead

and yes I will fucking kill you dead if you show up in my real life uninvited

I will see it as a threat to my life

so when you threaten me here I say to you come and get me and see how quick YOU got dead

I will never stop giving you facts
Aren’t you glad you met someone like me who appreciates your sweet nature and informative facts? I’d burn a fatty with you anytime Desh.

You enable her insanity, she is a classic narcissist who thinks it's all the others are wrong and she alone is right. As usual Mark Twain spoke the truth about people like her.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

Back