Global fry-up.

Hot ? Extreme heat is killing indigenous black Africans.

hot.jpg

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-68835575

Matt McGrath that fucker should har been sacked years ago!!

Countries that supply the UK with food should also cancel any trade deals. They will not be able to produce enough for themselves.
They should bear in mind that the UK's unelected leader has refused to meet climate targets and has continued to grant licences for the extraction and burning of fossil fuels. The UK should be high on the list of polluting countries that will not be allowed to strip the food assets of other countries.

farmers.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2024/apr/10/uk-food-production-down-record-rainfall-farmers
Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.
I guess you forgot about the 'little ice age' that is documented in historical records, or the spring and summer weather of 1944.

You are an attention-seeking dumbass, posting simply for yourself and your sock. Begone.
I have no sock, Moonbat. I don't need them.
You cannot blame YOUR problem in me, Moonbat. YOU are the one posting purely in a vacuum. Occasionally someone like me comes along and points out lame your behavior is.

I have no sock, Moonbat. I don't need them.
You cannot blame YOUR problem in me, Moonbat. YOU are the one posting purely in a vacuum. Occasionally someone like me comes along and points out lame your behavior is.
Your dreamworld is a source of forum amusement. Personally- I think that you need 24-hour restraints.

and your point?

Did you know it rains from time to time, sometimes heavy rain? Did you know that flooding is fairly common, especially in mountain streams?
Go stuff your BBC propaganda.
You are a simple-minded Denier. Even in your catatonic bubble rain does not wipe out many thousands of people in long-established communities overnight. You are incapable of recognizing climate disaster due to your fixation on your own, imagined, superior knowledge- not just of climatic data but of EVERYTHING, you poor, self-inflated numbskull.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

Last edited:
Back