God help us. Senate confirms BLACK MAN as Secretary of Defense !!!

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
I doubt he can even read. He's a very dark-skinned black. Pure african and most of them have IQs of 65. His whole career has been affirmative action.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ons-first-black-defense-secretary/6661471002/

jan 22 2021 WASHINGTON – The Senate on Friday confirmed Lloyd Austin as the nation's first Black defense secretary, the second nominee of President Joe Biden to be confirmed by the chamber.

Austin is a retired four-star Army general who will be the first Black secretary of defense. He was the first Black general to command an Army division in combat and also the first to oversee an entire theater of operations as the commanding general of U.S. forces in Iraq.

Austin's confirmation process wasn't without bumps. Controversy flared over a law barring recently retired military officers from serving as the defense secretary, but top Democrats lined up behind Austin's nomination, citing the need for Biden to have his national security team in place after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol. The law requires that troops be retired for seven years before taking the post.

f1ee853945bd2ec0eb3ea517e074a9c3.gif

I doubt he can even read. He's a very dark-skinned black. Pure african and most of them have IQs of 65. His whole career has been affirmative action.

Austin has achieved so much more than you. He graduated from West Point, and went on to get an MBA. While the Alt Right is pointing to one three star general that agrees with them, Austin is a full four star general.

But you did vote for a lying racist groping imbecile and his kamal. The stock market is tanking. Good job dimwit

I never voted for Trump. Ivanka isn't spelled that way.

Stock market is tanking? Are you sure you know what the stock market is let alone what a tanking market is? The markets are up since Biden took office. A drop of less than a half percent in one day is hardly a tanking market. It is statistical noise in an upward moving market. And as I sit here and watch the ticker, the markets are only down .01% to .35% and moving upward. That is an indicator that they will actually end the day up.

My father introduced me personally to a black asst sec def at the pentagon cafeteria one day some 20 years ago.

Turns out we survived the blackness. Take a chill pill race war loser.

Back