God help us. Senate confirms BLACK MAN as Secretary of Defense !!!

Here is another Swamp Creature.

This is a good point to remember that the Left has long taken a dim view of the military and military culture. This has not changed now that the Revolution has largely infiltrated and corrupted the military....the whole point of corrupting the military was to weaken it...to neuter it.

Courtesy or the fringe evangelical jokers during the Shrub's tenure, and a lack of serious vetting for all those volunteers since the draft ended in 1973.

Courtesy or the fringe evangelical jokers during the Shrub's tenure, and a lack of serious vetting for all those volunteers since the draft ended in 1973.

Losing a lot of our best officers under Clinton because the Left did not give a fuck and Obama spending 8 years not giving a fuck about military performance because he was mostly only interested in social engineering just killed us.

The military will not be saving America...it has been decimated....a fact that very few Americans understand in part because the truth has been deliberately withheld.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Losing a lot of our best officers under Clinton because the Left did not give a fuck and Obama spending 8 years not giving a fuck about military performance because he was mostly only interested in social engineering just killed us.

The military will not be saving America...it has been decimated....a fact that very few Americans understand in part because the truth has been deliberately withheld.

1. Please explain how (and how many) we lost "our best officers under Clinton". I do remember one jackass being forced to resign because he publically called Clinton a couple of names during a speech.....a serious breach of military rules and regulations. Another joker quit on his own "as a matter of principal" because he couldn't stand serving under Clinton (I wonder what that dummy had to say when he found out he was lied to about Vietnam?). If you've got more, please provide the list and the whys.

2. Please give the reading audience some documentation regarding Obama's alleged indifference to the military. Because as we see here, the devil is in the details https://www.npr.org/2016/04/29/476048024/fact-check-has-president-obama-depleted-the-military
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...didate-statements-on-obamas-military-spending

3. If I can easily through recollection of articles and broadcasts in my local media contradict your assertions here, much less provide contrary links, then your claim here is false.

Dow NASDAQ and S&P all down

Dream on if you think investors and the business community are sorry Biden won and pine for Trump when they have been disowning Republicans for fraudulently contesting the election. The other mistake you dummies make is assuming every up and down of the markets is more or less about what the President eats for breakfast.

Dream on if you think investors and the business community are sorry Biden won and pine for Trump when they have been disowning Republicans for fraudulently contesting the election. The other mistake you dummies make is assuming every up and down of the markets is more or less about what the President eats for breakfast.

The markets are about to crash....I have been all cash since OCT 16....very happily so.

It's always nice to see the standards at Bob Jones University are still producing such dazzling displays of willful ignorance and bigotry! Way to go Text! You're the best thing for Progressives, Democrats and (hopefully) liberal 3rd party candidates!

The board notes your undying support of affirmative action. You want blacks given jobs over more qualified whites. You are a white-hating racist.

We've been hearing that for years and years and it never happens. Eventually it will but t could a long ways off. I am heavily into gold and silver miners myself.

Sounds like a good plan....I am concerned about hyper inflation....thinking about buying some actual gold.

Equities have never been more expensive, and corporate debt is way out of hand....the next crash is most certainly almost here.

Whatever he got he got thru affirmative action. I doubt powell can even read. AA is everywhere.

Powell received a bachelors degree in geology in 1958, before there was any affirmative action. There was quotas, but quotas against Blacks and Jews at the time.

Powell would not have been able to get a bachelors degree if he could not read. While in high school, and college, he worked for a Jewish owned furniture store, and was somewhat fluent in Yiddish. He could read and write in Yiddish, because it was the language of orders in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
It's always nice to see the standards at Bob Jones University are still producing such dazzling displays of willful ignorance and bigotry! Way to go Text! You're the best thing for Progressives, Democrats and (hopefully) liberal 3rd party candidates!

The board notes your undying support of affirmative action. You want blacks given jobs over more qualified whites. You are a white-hating racist.

Ahh, the old right wing shuffle....let's all pretend the subject title of this thread and the OP itself doesn't reek of racism. Nope, let's make a false charge against anyone who logically challenges the aforementioned to try and deflect scrutiny. A tribute to Dump's mentor Roy Cohn and to Gobbels. They'd be proud, Text. Keep it up so that anyone STILL on the fence about Dump truck support will seek saner, more rational and democratic leadership. ;)

Ahh, the old right wing shuffle....let's all pretend the subject title of this thread and the OP itself doesn't reek of racism. Nope, let's make a false charge against anyone who logically challenges the aforementioned to try and deflect scrutiny. )

I'm just making a point you have no answer to. You say you oppose racism and yet you support affirmative action and want whites persecuted!!!!

I'm just making a point you have no answer to. You say you oppose racism and yet you support affirmative action and want whites persecuted!!!!

Oh, I forgot to add that dimwits like Text only copy parts of a response that they address out of context....then they claim some sort of "victory" that defies logic.

Text, you can't lie about what others post in a recorded medium. https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ecretary-of-Defense-!!!&p=4194090#post4194090

Carry on, my little sheet wearing simpleton. I'm done with you.

Back