God help us. Senate confirms BLACK MAN as Secretary of Defense !!!

Today, 09:44 AM
Turd Divers are Killers
Hang all punk trolls
This message is hidden because Turd Divers are Killers is on your ignore list.

Sounds like a good plan....I am concerned about hyper inflation....thinking about buying some actual gold.

Equities have never been more expensive, and corporate debt is way out of hand....the next crash is most certainly almost here.

Yes, please go buy gold. Get some extra bullets too. Store up Purina Prepper Chow in your basement. Keep your electronics in a Faraday cage. Get some good survival books too. Don't forget aspirin and toilet paper.

:laugh:

I never voted for Trump. Ivanka isn't spelled that way.

Stock market is tanking? Are you sure you know what the stock market is let alone what a tanking market is? The markets are up since Biden took office. A drop of less than a half percent in one day is hardly a tanking market. It is statistical noise in an upward moving market. And as I sit here and watch the ticker, the markets are only down .01% to .35% and moving upward. That is an indicator that they will actually end the day up.

Your posts are always such a pleasure to read.

3364478_080_jpegf43973bf0a5e9d5eed357ee7a5fbd598

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
Sounds like a good plan....I am concerned about hyper inflation....thinking about buying some actual gold.

Equities have never been more expensive, and corporate debt is way out of hand....the next crash is most certainly almost here.

Yes, please go buy gold. Get some extra bullets too. Store up Purina Prepper Chow in your basement. Keep your electronics in a Faraday cage. Get some good survival books too. Don't forget aspirin and toilet paper.

:laugh:

40 years ago these jokers were called "survivalists"....talked the same crap, walked the same walk. I figure they ended up using there secreted/secluded "redoubts" as make shift retirement homes by now.

All Darkies should be deported back to Africa. That's what Lincoln was doing before he was assassinated; that's what needs to be done now !

Dachshund

All Darkies should be deported back to Africa. That's what Lincoln was doing before he was assassinated; that's what needs to be done now !

Dachshund

Same old sh!t Western Europeans are really dumb, and kind of evil & Jews are kind of dumb & really evil.

You can't just blame Blacks for this.

Blacks are going to be Blacks.

But, Western Europeans are so dumb they tolerate everything.
Jews use darker skinned peoples as a means of control & destruction.

Back