God help us. Senate confirms BLACK MAN as Secretary of Defense !!!

The colored folk dem be gettin uppity

Thanks for the image of yakuda on his front porch with his faithful red bone hound, missing his spittoon by a yard from his bar of tobacco
and sliding his fist in his britches while wearing a greasy stained wife beater on a scalding hot alabammy morn. :palm:

you and your kinds time has come to an end

tenor.gif

Actually the demise of White America will likely signify the up tick of Russian global dominance.

No more funding for Israel.

Russians are way more antisemitic than Americans.

Good luck with that.

Austin has achieved so much more than you. He graduated from West Point, and went on to get an MBA. While the Alt Right is pointing to one three star general that agrees with them, Austin is a full four star general.

And he did it all thanks to affirmative action. Can he even read?

HAHAHA. Another brilliant argument from the white-hating racist gang.

Even you should have enough smarts to know that's not supposed to be an argument. You didn't present anything to argue and are being asked about what you are projecting. The least you could do is have a proper troll response. When you put out these poor retorts you're only dissing yourself.

Bah! This guy is a real American, I think he will be OK.
I see nothing to suggest otherwise.
I think OP might be racist.
He might just be the right man for the job!
Unlike that tranny that Biden picked..wtf?
What the hell is up with that?

It's always nice to see the standards at Bob Jones University are still producing such dazzling displays of willful ignorance and bigotry! Way to go Text! You're the best thing for Progressives, Democrats and (hopefully) liberal 3rd party candidates!

Here is another Swamp Creature.

This is a good point to remember that the Left has long taken a dim view of the military and military culture. This has not changed now that the Revolution has largely infiltrated and corrupted the military....the whole point of corrupting the military was to weaken it...to neuter it.

Dude did not get to be a 4-star general by being a chump. I do not like the OP of this thread.
A decent question would be: "Why was a 5-star general not selected?"

Back