God

Try protestantism.

Speaking of current intrepretation. When I was forced to go to church as a child. Going to movies and dancing were sins. Now the church has dances and is not against going to movies. Amazing how sins change.

Same church building and all.
/gasp....you mean there is less forcing?....

The catholics have the pedo priests that were protected by the church.
All pedo priests should immediately be sent to see their maker.
Let gawd sort em out.
When that crime becomes capital, I agree. I also agree that the Church fucked up big time on several of those cases. It is a fact, however, that the incidence of pedophilia is slightly greater in Protestant churches, and many times greater in public schools. So I suggest that you bash these institutions as well instead of singling out The Church.

When that crime becomes capital, I agree. I also agree that the Church fucked up big time on several of those cases. It is a fact, however, that the incidence of pedophilia is slightly greater in Protestant churches, and many times greater in public schools. So I suggest that you bash these institutions as well instead of singling out The Church.

The church has paraded as the ultimate safe family environment as part of their attraction. Sort of an ultimate fraud.

And I am not leaving out the prots and their pedo crimes. I posted a link and a list of convicted pedo prots a while back.

The church has paraded as the ultimate safe family environment as part of their attraction. Sort of an ultimate fraud.

And I am not leaving out the prots and their pedo crimes. I posted a link and a list of convicted pedo prots a while back.

So have public schools, yet you don't blast them at all...

The catholics have the pedo priests that were protected by the church.
All pedo priests should immediately be sent to see their maker.
Let gawd sort em out.

You do realize you've just put yourself on my "to kill" list for when I become the evil dictator of America, right? Death penalty supporters don't deserve to breathe air.

10:1 beefy was high when starting this post.

Nope. I always announce when I post high. Its a disclaimer, so the next morning when I'm going "WTF did I post that crap for?!?!" I can scroll down and go, "Oh yeah, I was high."

Unless I'm really, really high, then its self evident.

Back