Goodbye old friend.

Its okay now, but the old tooth did have an awful lot of miles on him. And I like how you spelled Hazard with two z's. Just like the county on the TV show.

LOL - that was a typo actually. But I'll go with Dukes of reference to make me look kooler ;)

Yeah, you have to call and really lay it on. It's a shame to go through that and not get any good painkillers out of it.

Not that anyone cares but I'll share my bit of TMI for the day:

I don't like strong pain killers. They make me groggy.

Really? I can't stand them. I'd rather just have 1/2 lb of advil and deal with no stomach lining.

I concur. I'd be a guaranteed addict if I could buy those things at 7-11. Thankfully, I'm merely a full blown alcoholic.

Translation:

Liberals are right. The government does need to regulate certain controlled substances because if left up to the will of the people and the ignorant masses, some products have a huge potential to do more harm than good

I know Beefy. I feel the same way. Liberals tend to know what's best.

Really? I can't stand them. I'd rather just have 1/2 lb of advil and deal with no stomach lining.

Well, next time you get the vicodins, I'll western union you some bread and you can ship them my way. Sure it's interstate drug-trafficking, but they're that good.

Translation:

Liberals are right. The government does need to regulate certain controlled substances because if left up to the will of the people and the ignorant masses, some products have a huge potential to do more harm than good

I know Beefy. I feel the same way. Liberals tend to know what's best.

Hahahaha! I knew that was coming. But God Dammit, I have a right to be a drug addict! I really do.

Hahahaha! I knew that was coming. But God Dammit, I have a right to be a drug addict! I really do.

But as you admitted: THANKFULLy you're merely an alcoholic. Thank God the government regulates drugs.

Right Beefy the non-drug addict.

But as you admitted: THANKFULLy you're merely an alcoholic. Thank God the government regulates drugs.

Oh Noes!!1! My thread's been hijacked!!!

I hereby rescind my statement. Socialize Cocaine!

Vicodin sucks.

People only said it was cool cuz eminem rapped about it.

You need some of the cheap 'black tar' heroine the kids are into these days. Even that's better than vicodin.

Vicodin sucks.

People only said it was cool cuz eminem rapped about it.

You need some of the cheap 'black tar' heroine the kids are into these days. Even that's better than vicodin.

I did try that. Its pretty good, but such a pain in the ass to administer, what with the needle and the spoon and the lighter and such. Oy Vey!

LOL.

The whole thing is a double-edged sword, because I don't believe in putting people in jail for using, on the other hand, I do think there would be more addicts if all drugs were legalized.

LOL.

The whole thing is a double-edged sword, because I don't believe in putting people in jail for using, on the other hand, I do think there would be more addicts if all drugs were legalized.

You're disrespecting tooth #8.
tooth.jpg

He would have done the time with me.

It was a false tooth. It was a temporary tooth put in in 1999, I just never bothered to get a permanent crown until now. The old one had turned brown, like a chocolate rolls royce, so I had the little feller put down.
That's what I thought you had said, but now you wanted to put a falsey on your necklace. TSK TSK! besides I don't belrive your figures. if it had been a natural one, you maybe, might have had time, but a falsey????

That's what I thought you had said, but now you wanted to put a falsey on your necklace. TSK TSK! besides I don't belrive your figures. if it had been a natural one, you maybe, might have had time, but a falsey????

If I had a scanner, I would scan the original receipt. It has been nearly 8 years.

I was acid washing my pop's pool for him when I was 23, and the dog Gypsy (RIP) kept dropping her ball on the step to play fetch, so I kept throwing it to her. Well, my old man's pool is all 1 inch mosaic tile, so its pretty slick.

Gypsy once again dropped the ball in the pool, and I threw it. When I did, my feet gave out from under me and I landed squarely on the former tooth #8 (RIP). For reference, that's the righter of your two front teeth. Well, Mr. #* flat exploded after going through my lower lip.

So I go to the dentist and sit in the chair, still in shock and the dental assistant puts that bib thing on me and tells me to open my mough. When I did, not kidding, the first thing the guy said was "fuuuuuckkk....." real slow. I'm totally not even kidding. It scared the shit out of me.

At that point I went from shock to panic. After hours of needles, drills, agonizing pain and horrifying sounds and bone dust flying all over the place, the dentist put on a temporary tooth, made only of this weird paste that gets set up by a magnificent, rich blue light.

Right around then I got a new job selling salt-water pool systems to builders all over California and Nevada, and also right then this tooth started falling out. I must have used enough fixodent to drive their stock price up 30% before I decided to get a real tooth.

So I went back, the guy root canaled me and put in a post, then went into a drawer and puled out this putty shit and told me to bite on in. I complied and then he put in tooth #8 and said they'd have a permanent crown in a couple of weeks. Well, #8 looked good and functional, so I never came back for the next appointment.

This all happened in late October/Early november of '99.

Then, #8 went chocolate, and I never forgave him. Today, I finally put him down.

I concur. I'd be a guaranteed addict if I could buy those things at 7-11. Thankfully, I'm merely a full blown alcoholic.
Yah. It's why I only take them for a day or two then stop. I have tempting pill bottles in the cabinet for emergencies.

Back