Gore would kick ass if he threw his hat in

Gore's kid is so drugged out because he's trying to escape from the shame and humiliation of being Al Gore's son.
Al Gore’s son arrested on drug charges
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19601277/

LAGUNA NIGUEL, Calif. - Al Gore’s son was arrested early Wednesday on suspicion of possessing marijuana and prescription drugs after deputies pulled him over for speeding, authorities said.

Al Gore III, 24, was driving a blue Toyota Prius about 100 mph on the San Diego Freeway when he was pulled over at about 2:15 a.m., Sheriff’s Department spokesman Jim Amormino said.

Do you think Gore's son will get the Paris Hilton treatment, or do you think he'll do his time with the rest of the inmates?

Do you think Gore's son will get the Paris Hilton treatment, or do you think he'll do his time with the rest of the inmates?

Well, first he has to be convicted, I think. I've heard fancy people with their fancy talk of trials and stuff. It's over my little ole head, but I got the impression that you have to be convicted before you can go to jail, no matter who you are? Does that sound right to you? I could be wrong.

Considering class in this country, and how it breaks down who goes to prison and who does not, if I had to put money on it today, I'd have to bet that no, he won't do any time.

But, I really don't know.

Is it his first offense ? Paris got about 3 shots before she went down crying.
But that aside if he is convicted he should be treated as any other law breaker.

Well, first he has to be convicted, I think. I've heard fancy people with their fancy talk of trials and stuff. It's over my little ole head, but I got the impression that you have to be convicted before you can go to jail, no matter who you are? Does that sound right to you? I could be wrong.

Considering class in this country, and how it breaks down who goes to prison and who does not, if I had to put money on it today, I'd have to bet that no, he won't do any time.

He'll be convicted, it's his third time. Realistically one can be reasonably sure that he'll be convicted.

Now are you going to answer the question?

Is it his first offense ? Paris got about 3 shots before she went down crying.
But that aside if he is convicted he should be treated as any other law breaker.
Nope. His third. I guess it takes a lot of MJ to forget that Gore is your father.

Kind of ironic that when young shavers get into trouble, nowadays, the parents and those who profess to know, tend to blame the malign influence of that rappity-rap music all the kids listen to, what with its misogyinistc lyrics and glorification of drinking and taking drugs.

Is this what happens when your mother censors your CD collection?

Yes the Bush children have turned to drink for generations for the same reason.
If I were Jarod I'd make some sort of comment about how I love the "It's okay if the other side does it too!" remark that doesn't really fit.

At least they turn to a decriminalized substance.

He'll be convicted, it's his third time. Realistically one can be reasonably sure that he'll be convicted.

Now are you going to answer the question?

I love it when you're forceful with me Damo.

First of all, I read that it was his second offense, but since early reports are usually wrong, maybe you have it right and it's his third.

Second of all, I did answer your question. Did you not have coffee yet?

Here, I will copy and paste my answer:

I love it when you're forceful with me Damo.

First of all, I read that it was his second offense, but since early reports are usually wrong, maybe you have it right and it's his third.

Second of all, I did answer your question. Did you not have coffee yet?

Here, I will copy and paste my answer:

D'oh! LOL

If I were Jarod I'd make some sort of comment about how I love the "It's okay if the other side does it too!" remark that doesn't really fit.

At least they turn to a decriminalized substance.

Yeah but unlike pot, alk was once banned by the constitution!

Alk has killed 3 friends of mine, pot has killed none.

but that aside, illegal is illegal and if caught the price must be paid.

Yeah but unlike pot, alk was once banned by the constitution!

Alk has killed 3 friends of mine, pot has killed none.

but that aside, illegal is illegal and if caught the price must be paid.
Pot should be as well, but it comes from the SCOTUS decision that the Declaration is not a binding document. Therefore your right to the Pursuit of Happiness isn't protected any longer...

Back