Gore would kick ass if he threw his hat in

Gore was on the Today show this morning, apparently, and he discussed this. I can't watch videos at work though, so I'll have to wait till the transcript is up.

He looks good though.

I don't care what any of you say, you can keep talking about his son all day if it makes you happy. I still love Al Gore!

Through the wind and the chill and the rain
And the storm and the flood
I can feel his approach
Like the fire in my blood

I need a hero
Im holding out for a hero til the end of the night
Hes gotta be strong
And hes gotta be fast
And hes gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
Im holding out for a hero til the morning light
Hes gotta be sure
And its gotta be soon
And hes gotta be larger than life

Nothing about gores jeans Darla ?

:)

I'm not allowed to post any thoughts I've had of him out of his jeans, because one of Damo's rules is, no graphic stories of sexual encounters. I assume he also means, of sexual encounters you are fantasizing about.

I have no problem with Gore. I think he's found his niche' as a statesman and I like him in that role. He can bring issues to the table that scary politicians will not. Jimmy Carter should be commended for doing just that. It's too bad Bill Clinton isn't doing it as he has more sway than either of them.

But Gore will never be the POTUS and he knows it. He had his chance and he blew it, and he should NEVER be forgiven for his selection of Lieberman.

I have no problem with Gore. I think he's found his niche' as a statesman and I like him in that role. He can bring issues to the table that scary politicians will not. Jimmy Carter should be commended for doing just that. It's too bad Bill Clinton isn't doing it as he has more sway than either of them.

But Gore will never be the POTUS and he knows it. He had his chance and he blew it, and he should NEVER be forgiven for his selection of Lieberman.

I want Gore, and I think he might run, but I won't know until the fall, so it's just a guess right now.

I think he's smart for waiting and letting the others tear each other up a bit before adding his name. However if the Clinton machine doesn't have the stuff on him then I'd be surprised. They are good at handing it out behind the scenes (something the Bush Admin should have practiced before they decided to start "outting" people).

I think he's smart for waiting and letting the others tear each other up a bit before adding his name. However if the Clinton machine doesn't have the stuff on him then I'd be surprised. They are good at handing it out behind the scenes (something the Bush Admin should have practiced before they decided to start "outting" people).

The bush admistration practiced plenty. They practiced so much that they got cocky, and started beliving they could do whatever they want. That's what happens to people. Every time they get away with something dirty, that's just a little less careful they get the next time.

But, yes, the Clinton's do have a machine and they're going to attempt to run over anyone who is a threat. Gore would have to deal with that.

The bush admistration practiced plenty. They practiced so much that they got cocky, and started beliving they could do whatever they want. That's what happens to people. Every time they get away with something dirty, that's just a little less careful they get the next time.

But, yes, the Clinton's do have a machine and they're going to attempt to run over anyone who is a threat. Gore would have to deal with that.

naaa... the clintion machine is too porrly put togeather... as soon as the hit a pothole their wheels will start falling off.

I want Gore, and I think he might run, but I won't know until the fall, so it's just a guess right now.

I hear ya' .. but I doubt it. Democrats are fairly content with their field of candidates now. It is the republicans who are scrambling to find a messiah.

However I would like to see Gore run as a 3rd party candidate. That would make it interesting. Perhaps as a Green .. global warming .. Green .. c'mon you gotta love that.

get over it.. gore wont be a pres

more people hate him then like him.... id be will in to bet people would vote for hommer simpson before they vote for gore

Back