Got a question for the guys around here...

Stretch

Taking a little survey here. I make soap which I sell at the Farm Market on Saturdays. I'm looking to update my men's scents. I'll be ordering some more essential oils soon. Please select 3 out of the following choices that might appeal to you. Thank you men for your help :)

1) Bay Rum
2) Lime
3) Clove & Spices
4) Fresh (unisex)
5) Sandalwood
6) Nag Champa
7) Patchouli

Only two scents I like would be 5 & 6 although I dunno if I wanna smell like that...

Is 3 like old spice??

Good luck on your sales...

Taking a little survey here. I make soap which I sell at the Farm Market on Saturdays. I'm looking to update my men's scents. I'll be ordering some more essential oils soon. Please select 3 out of the following choices that might appeal to you. Thank you men for your help :)

1) Bay Rum
2) Lime
3) Clove & Spices
4) Fresh (unisex)
5) Sandalwood
6) Nag Champa
7) Patchouli
I'd eliminate 2. (Irish Spring has that locked up) and 4. - too generic a la Coast.

I don't know what to call it but I use shower gel from Nutrigina called Rainforest......been using it for years and never get tired of it....

if you had a new mown hay smell I would buy it......

Only two scents I like would be 5 & 6 although I dunno if I wanna smell like that...

Is 3 like old spice??

Good luck on your sales...

Soap scents usually don't linger on the skin more than a half hour. It's mainly a scent you're comfortable with wafting through the air in the bathroom. And, yes...similar to the traditional Old Spice type of scent. Thanks for your help. :)

I don't know what to call it but I use shower gel from Nutrigina called Rainforest......been using it for years and never get tired of it....

if you had a new mown hay smell I would buy it......

I'm familiar with Nutrogena Rainbath, is that it? That's a nice warm clean scent. Sort of a mix of spices, fruits and herbs. I agree, love the smell of new mown hay. Thanks for your help. :)

1) Bay Rum
2) Lime
3) Clove & Spices
4) Fresh (unisex)
5) Sandalwood
6) Nag Champa
7) Patchouli

yes to sandalwood.

rum and lime are a no

Scents play hell with my allergies, sorry but none.

I have no allergies but live in an area where almost everyone else does (Sacramento valley) & I occasionally have issues w/ some of the scents ppl wear, especially if they smell like they bathed in it.:palm:

Back