Got a question for the guys around here...

yes to sandalwood.

rum and lime are a no

Wonderful. Now the rum is not actual rum. It was Caribbean pirates in the 1800's that gave it the name because they actually did mix it with rum. It's a very traditional barber shop scent, Bay Rum. My dad bought it in the old Rexall drug stores (as many WWll guys did) in the 50's. It's a mix of West Indies bay herbs & spices with a touch of orange...love that smell. Thanks for your help. :)

Soap scents usually don't linger on the skin more than a half hour. It's mainly a scent you're comfortable with wafting through the air in the bathroom. And, yes...similar to the traditional Old Spice type of scent. Thanks for your help. :)

Personally can't stand the original old spice but some of there new ones are pretty good, like the sports one..

Wonderful. Now the rum is not actual rum. It was Caribbean pirates in the 1800's that gave it the name because they actually did mix it with rum. It's a very traditional barber shop scent, Bay Rum. My dad bought it in the old Rexall drug stores (as many WWll guys did) in the 50's. It's a mix of West Indies bay herbs & spices with a touch of orange...love that smell. Thanks for your help. :)

My grandfather used bay rum in the 60's & early 70's....... Till he upgraded to high karate......lol

I don't know what to call it but I use shower gel from Nutrigina called Rainforest......been using it for years and never get tired of it....

if you had a new mown hay smell I would buy it......

Getting my beakers and test tubes out and I'm going to start working on that hay aroma. It needs notes of cedarwood and tobacco leaf, then maybe ground alfalfa, hemp, hops and honey..........will keep you posted.

My grandfather used bay rum in the 60's & early 70's....... Till he upgraded to high karate......lol

LOL...yup, I remember the high school guys wearing that during those years........along with English Leather and Canoe.

Taking a little survey here. I make soap which I sell at the Farm Market on Saturdays. I'm looking to update my men's scents. I'll be ordering some more essential oils soon. Please select 3 out of the following choices that might appeal to you. Thank you men for your help :)

1) Bay Rum
2) Lime
3) Clove & Spices
4) Fresh (unisex)
5) Sandalwood
6) Nag Champa
7) Patchouli

Screw all of those! Men don't give a rats ass what they smell like. If it weren't for women we'd probably stew in our own juices for weeks at a time and not care. What men care about are attracting women with their odor. So here are scents that will attract women at their peak of sexuality.

Musk. It contains high quantities of androsterone which odor stimulates womens testosterone receptors. Game on!

Testosterone...DUH!!!

Estrogen. That's not for the women to smell. You slap that shit on you and tack a big whiff. What do you smell? That's right pussy and what happens when a man gets a big whiff of pussy? That's right he starts chugging out crap loads of testosterone which attracts women. It also puts a man in an assertive state of mind. Women like that.

Lilac or lilac mixed with carnations. Why? Cause women associate those smells with funeral homes and death. That association kicks up their estrogen levels and nothing like the thoughts of our ultimate demise to put them in the mood to procreate.

Stinky Cheese...like blue cheese. It has the same kind of affect on womens sexuality that super spicy chicken wings do on taste buds. At first it repulses them...then they come back for more...then they get addicted.

Burnt meat. Oh yea baby....this is probably the best...yea you have a few odd ball vegetarian gals who it would repulsed but who cares. What man in his right mind wants a vegetarian woman cooking for him? You know what attracts a real red blooded woman? The smell of a grilled ribeye.

Those are my ideas...fuck that frangipani spice island BS.

try this. Make some soap using lard and bacon fat as your base. I promise you that scent will score a ton of babes.

Last edited:
Screw all of those! Men don't give a rats ass what they smell like. If it weren't for women we'd probably stew in our own juices for weeks at a time and not care. What men care about are attracting women with their odor. So here are scents that will attract women at their peak of sexuality.

Musk. It contains high quantities of androsterone which odor stimulates womens testosterone receptors. Game on!

Testosterone...DUH!!!

Estrogen. That's not for the women to smell. You slap that shit on you and tack a big whiff. What do you smell? That's right pussy and what happens when a man gets a big whiff of pussy? That's right he starts chugging out crap loads of testosterone which attracts women. It also puts a man in an assertive state of mind. Women like that.

Lilac or lilac mixed with carnations. Why? Cause women associate those smells with funeral homes and death. That association kicks up their estrogen levels and nothing like the thoughts of our ultimate demise to put them in the mood to procreate.

Stinky Cheese...like blue cheese. It has the same kind of affect on womens sexuality that super spicy chicken wings do on taste buds. At first it repulses them...then they come back for more...then they get addicted.

Burnt meat. Oh yea baby....this is probably the best...yea you have a few odd ball vegetarian gals who it would repulsed but who cares. What man in his right mind wants a vegetarian woman cooking for him? You know what attracts a real red blooded woman? The smell of a grilled ribeye.

Those are my ideas...fuck that frangipani spice island BS.

try this. Make some soap using lard and bacon fat as your base. I promise you that scent will score a ton of babes.

Talk about a dreamboat. A guy smells like musky mothballs, b.o., a corpse, moldy schmierkase and a charred lamb chop is what works for you on Match . com? Do you tuck your jock strap in front of or behind your ears?

1,000 lbs

533507_630x354.jpg

PLUS

1,000 lbs

37F64C6700000578-3775673-image-a-42_1473156661982.jpg

EQUALS 1 ton of babes for you and Eau De Chum Bucket.

Taking a little survey here. I make soap which I sell at the Farm Market on Saturdays. I'm looking to update my men's scents. I'll be ordering some more essential oils soon. Please select 3 out of the following choices that might appeal to you. Thank you men for your help :)

1) Bay Rum
2) Lime
3) Clove & Spices
4) Fresh (unisex)
5) Sandalwood
6) Nag Champa
7) Patchouli

Are you a woman? What are "men's scents"?

If I were to pick for a soap, in order: Sandalwood, Fresh?, and I guess Bay Rum. Have to look up 6,7 and get back to you. Lime soap? That sounds really weird.

I think it is so cool you make and sell your own soap. Rock it!

I'm presuming these soaps are for men, unless they are for a woman who wants to smell man scent or smell "like" man?

6, after reading up on it, seems like a good choice. 7 as well.

I don't know what to call it but I use shower gel from Nutrigina called Rainforest......been using it for years and never get tired of it....

if you had a new mown hay smell I would buy it......

Oh crap, I have something in common with PMP. Do you buy it at Costco as well?

I do not share your new mown hay fetish though. Go sleep in a barn, you'll get close.

But, I can't ban those who probably need soap the most......even if it's just for washing out their mouth!:cool:

Bukkkle can ruin any thread. He is the only poster I thread ban, just look at his post here in a non political friendly thread, he is incapable of being nice. Who in the world tries to start an insult fest in a nice thread like this?

To bad some ppl can't put differences aside & find some common ground......

We all have our differences but far, far more in common. SOmething to build on...:dunno:

What did Bukkkle's post serve in this thread? Did he put aside differences and try to find common ground?

I'm presuming these soaps are for men, unless they are for a woman who wants to smell man scent or smell "like" man?

6, after reading up on it, seems like a good choice. 7 as well.

5,6 &7 are incense type smells which are pretty popular with most men. Thanks for the help. :)

I don't know if you're seeking other options, but for me, I have lived on the pacific cost most of my entire life and now live in Hawaii. Some deodorants tried to come up with some kind of beach or ocean scent. While never really getting it, I did find this candle scent once, ocean breeze, and it was amazing. It was clean, but sort of sandy. I can't explain it, I don't have the expertise you do. But I think there is a strong market for creating a scent that smells as if you're on a west coast beach or a Hawaiian or Caribbean beach. Maybe you've already done it or not interested, just my two cents. Get it, cents. :D

Oh crap, I have something in common with PMP. Do you buy it at Costco as well?

I do not share your new mown hay fetish though. Go sleep in a barn, you'll get close.

1) Sam's Club
2) picture this.....its a hot August afternoon in Iowa......big fluffy clouds in the sky.......meadowlarks are singing.......prairie roses are blooming in the ditch.......smell of new mown hay in the air......God, sitting next to you, taking notes on how to improve heaven........

1) Sam's Club
2) picture this.....its a hot August afternoon in Iowa......big fluffy clouds in the sky.......meadowlarks are singing.......prairie roses are blooming in the ditch.......smell of new mown hay in the air......God, sitting next to you, taking notes on how to improve heaven........

How does God improve heaven? I thought heaven is perfect.

My cousin told me I'm biased because I have pretty much grown up on the pacific coast. I said biased to what. And he said I was lucky.

Maybe so. But for the thread, I love coastal scents. I love fog in the morning and evening. I love the smell.

How does God improve heaven? I thought heaven is perfect.

My cousin told me I'm biased because I have pretty much grown up on the pacific coast. I said biased to what. And he said I was lucky.

Maybe so. But for the thread, I love coastal scents. I love fog in the morning and evening. I love the smell.

That odor is the smog from China coming over the Pacific Ocean...

Back