Got a question for the guys around here...

What did Bukkkle's post serve in this thread? Did he put aside differences and try to find common ground?

There is a lot of animosity between a few ppl here that has been in the works long before you & I got here..........:dunno:

IMHO the anonymity of the setting has a lot to do w/ it.. A co-worker, a relative etc you have some motivations to find common ground, overlook stupid shit etc..

On the Internet/boards, not so much..

I don't know if you're seeking other options, but for me, I have lived on the pacific cost most of my entire life and now live in Hawaii. Some deodorants tried to come up with some kind of beach or ocean scent. While never really getting it, I did find this candle scent once, ocean breeze, and it was amazing. It was clean, but sort of sandy. I can't explain it, I don't have the expertise you do. But I think there is a strong market for creating a scent that smells as if you're on a west coast beach or a Hawaiian or Caribbean beach. Maybe you've already done it or not interested, just my two cents. Get it, cents. :D

I think there is a brand of soap called coast......... I don't recall ever using it but maybe that was what they were looking for....??

Talk about a dreamboat. A guy smells like musky mothballs, b.o., a corpse, moldy schmierkase and a charred lamb chop is what works for you on Match . com? Do you tuck your jock strap in front of or behind your ears?

1,000 lbs

View attachment 4100

PLUS

1,000 lbs

View attachment 4101

EQUALS 1 ton of babes for you and Eau De Chum Bucket.

Hey trust me! I'm basing those suggestions on the science of scent and which scents are actually known to attract women. Don't blame me for what women like!!!! I'm just sayin what's known to work.

If you don't like the paleo scent suggestions try the funeral/floral scents. Who doesn't like lilacs? Besides....the scent will remind you of Donald Trump cause he can lilac anything! :)

I don't know if you're seeking other options, but for me, I have lived on the pacific cost most of my entire life and now live in Hawaii. Some deodorants tried to come up with some kind of beach or ocean scent. While never really getting it, I did find this candle scent once, ocean breeze, and it was amazing. It was clean, but sort of sandy. I can't explain it, I don't have the expertise you do. But I think there is a strong market for creating a scent that smells as if you're on a west coast beach or a Hawaiian or Caribbean beach. Maybe you've already done it or not interested, just my two cents. Get it, cents. :D

Actually, the fresh scent I make now does have a clean ocean air type scent. Thanks for your 2 'cents'. :)

Last edited:
Bay Rum sounds awesome!

It is a great smell...a guy smell...can't stand some of these foo-foo French poodle type scents for guys out there. I make the shaving soap (detergent-free) & aftershave balm and the set sells fairly well. Thanks for the help. :)

Hey trust me! I'm basing those suggestions on the science of scent and which scents are actually known to attract women. Don't blame me for what women like!!!! I'm just sayin what's known to work.

If you don't like the paleo scent suggestions try the funeral/floral scents. Who doesn't like lilacs? Besides....the scent will remind you of Donald Trump cause he can lilac anything! :)

Ooooooooooooooooooo, that's a groaner, but a big thumbs up, so funny, good one! You really 'rose' to the occasion. :palm:

Food/scents for thought-Jelly-Belly
jelly-belly-bean-boozled-jelly-beans-2-1-6-oz-box-5.gif

What about lemongrass, Shea butter, nectarine, tea tree, eucalyptus or calendula?

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Good choices. I add shea butter to my moisturizing bars and tea tree to my oil control bars. Calendula goes in all my bars along with buttermilk, oatmeal, honey and aloe.

Back