Got My Second Shot Today.

AProudLefty

Black Kitty Ain't Happy
At Walmart. So happy it's over with.

Then I went shopping there. The total was $108. Really incredible how the covid has raised the price so much.

$7 for 3lb of beef? WTF? :eek:

I hope I don't get exhausted later from the second shot like I did the last time.

Then I went shopping there. The total was $108. Really incredible how the covid has raised the price so much.

I hope I don't get exhausted later from the second shot like I did the last time.

What beef did you get at that price for 3lb?

I have been fully vaxed for a few months now.

I'm really happy that you're protected now. Thanks.

Hello AProudLefty,

You did the right thing for your country.

I have been fully vaxed for a few months now.

When did they start giving it to farm animals?

tenor.gif

Do you want healthy grass fed pasture ranging beef? That's not cheap. Agribusiness wants to pen them in and feed them junk. Land is money. Grazing land is not cheap to maintain. Cattle have to be managed. People do that. The small family farm is history. People have to eat. How much should the small rancher get for raising a bunch of cattle on his land? If it's not his land, how much should he pay for use of somebody else's land?

How much does good hay cost? Somebody has to have the field. Somebody has to cut the hay. Somebody has to bunch it up into rows that can be bailed. Somebody has to do the bailing. Somebody has to transport the hay and store it. That's a lot of man-hours and fuel. How much is that worth? Cows don't have green grass in the winter.

And you want how much beef for what price?

Do you want healthy grass fed pasture ranging beef? That's not cheap. Agribusiness wants to pen them in and feed them junk. Land is money. Grazing land is not cheap to maintain. Cattle have to be managed. People do that. The small family farm is history. People have to eat. How much should the small rancher get for raising a bunch of cattle on his land? If it's not his land, how much should he pay for use of somebody else's land?

How much does good hay cost? Somebody has to have the field. Somebody has to cut the hay. Somebody has to bunch it up into rows that can be bailed. Somebody has to do the bailing. Somebody has to transport the hay and store it. That's a lot of man-hours and fuel. How much is that worth? Cows don't have green grass in the winter.

And you want how much beef for what price?

If you want good and high quality beef, especially Angus beef, without poison in it, always go straight to the farmers themselves.

Back