Got My Second Shot Today.

Do you really want to know? :thinking:

ImprobablePowerlessGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gif

No one likes seeing the sausage made. Just ask big sausage eaters like PumpmyPenis, Spaz, Arbie, Connie and Bobbie.

At Walmart. So happy it's over with.

Then I went shopping there. The total was $108. Really incredible how the covid has raised the price so much.

$7 for 3lb of beef? WTF? :eek:

I hope I don't get exhausted later from the second shot like I did the last time.

They kept you waiting all this time to get inoculated?
Still, good job. Better a little late than never. Stay safe.

Where is three pounds of hamburger only $7?
$4.49 is the lowest currently advertised price for one pound in Boston and it goes up from there..
I just looked it up right now because $7 for three didn't sound right.

I'm not bragging. I'm complaining. Maybe I can have you buy me some?

Last edited:
They kept you waiting all this time to get inoculated?
Still, good job. Better a little late than never. Stay safe.

Where is three pounds of hamburger only $7? One pound averages $4.49 in Boston.
I just looked it up right now because $7 for three didn't sound right.

I'm not bragging. I'm complaining. Maybe I can have you buy me some?

I was wrong about the price. It's $10.30 for 3lb of beef.

First and second shots are weeks apart.

I was wrong about the price. It's $10.30 for 3lb of beef.

First and second shots are weeks apart.

OK. That seems right. It's always a little more in a major city.

Yes, our shots were that far apart as well. We seniors did get them first, but my two kids in their forties have had their shots for quite a well.
Doesn't matter now. You're all set. You've got them now.

I don't know who the author of that article is but she is certainly an idiot who doesn't know what she's talking about.......old cow IS tough......

Mari Uyehara is a food and travel writer based in Brooklyn. She was previously a senior editor at Saveur, the food & drink editor at Time Out New York, and the food editor of Martha Stewart Living Radio.

Then I went shopping there. The total was $108. Really incredible how the covid has raised the price so much.

I hope I don't get exhausted later from the second shot like I did the last time.

Good God you're a stupid mother fucker! If it worked it would be super expensive like insulin. Own it all shit stain, you voted for it!

how come your not fully vaxed

Why dod you wait so long

Back