Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garage Inc.

• St. Anger

• Death Magnetic

• Total voters
And Justice For All. The Black Album was not completely worthless like everything that has followed, but it was definitely well below the quality of the previous albums.

I admit, I did like some of the songs on the Black Album... that said... I have not paid attention to them since then. It was obvious which direction they were going. Even the best of the Black Album was not up to their standards (as you said).

translation:

"I like the backdoor boys because they are soooo cool."

I spent most of my youth in the period after the bubblegum pop fad died down around 2000. No one but preteen girls were into that kind of stuff anyway, and it really suffers from the same flaws that I identified metal as suffering from. They're both just boring. I would listen to Metallica if I wanted something to put me to sleep.

I spent most of my youth in the period after the bubblegum pop fad died down around 2000. No one but preteen girls were into that kind of stuff anyway, and it really suffers from the same flaws that I identified metal as suffering from. They're both just boring. I would listen to Metallica if I wanted something to put me to sleep.

2000 saw N'Sync's album set records because little tards like yourself ate it up. In 2001 they released another hugely successful album.

Metallica is good for lifting weights or beating up N'Sync fans, like yourself.

:pke:

Only people who don't listen to metal would mistake the few songs they recognize from it as a substitute for knowledge. Nobody could listen to "One", for instance, and not understand that some of the heaviest lyrics are held in this category.

It's like listening only to "Jack and Diane" and saying Rock stinks for lyrics.

Only people who don't listen to metal would mistake the few songs they recognize from it as a substitute for knowledge. Nobody could listen to "One", for instance, and not understand that some of the heaviest lyrics are held in this category.

It's like listening only to "Jack and Diane" and saying Rock stinks for lyrics.
Or A Toute Le Monde by Megadeth. Another great.

2000 saw N'Sync's album set records because little tards like yourself ate it up. In 2001 they released another hugely successful album.

Metallica is good for lifting weights or beating up N'Sync fans, like yourself.

:pke:

Piss off, mate. In-stink was the bomb.

And if you cap on Hansen, you and I are gonna have fisticuffs. Mmm-bop was the greatest tune of the 90s.

90s-old-hanson-431x300.jpg

Let me guess... you think it is unlistenable because you prefer the high quality music of the backstreet boys, nsync, brittany spears and 98 degrees?

I never actually listened to 98 degrees (or A Perfect Circle, for that matter), and by the time I started to notice Backstreet Boys, NSync was already taking their place as the dominant boy band, and pretty much the Boys disappeared from the scene. That basically leaves Britney, because every guy I knew in middle school (1998-2001) wanted to sleep with her.

And as Watermark pointed out, its not 2001, so try some relevant pop artists like Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.

threedee, the dumbass with the worst memory, once again fails, and claims watermark made mention of 2001 when it was in fact, yours truly

I never actually listened to 98 degrees (or A Perfect Circle, for that matter), and by the time I started to notice Backstreet Boys, NSync was already taking their place as the dominant boy band, and pretty much the Boys disappeared from the scene. That basically leaves Britney, because every guy I knew in middle school (1998-2001) wanted to sleep with her.

And as Watermark pointed out, its not 2001, so try some relevant pop artists like Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers.

Again, I was going for the time frame of when the two of you were growing up... I was not attempting to be current. The Best of Metallica came before you two tards were born. It was at a time when I was growing up. Hence the attempt to compare the music I had to the music you had.

Back