Greece: Woman goes to refugee solidarity event, gets gang-raped by Muslim migrants

It's a common strategy among racists to highlight any and all crimes committed by a member of an ethnic minority in order to disparage them. If they really cared about rape, they would report all gang rapes equally. But they concentrate on one ethnic minority because smearing them to stir up ethnic tensions and get their desired race war is all they care about.

Hey, dipshit, it's JIHAD WATCH, they chronicle radical Islam. Well, just Islam. Peaceful Muslims are the true radicals.

Hey, dipshit, it's JIHAD WATCH, they chronicle radical Islam. Well, just Islam. Peaceful Muslims are the true radicals.

They are dedicated to spreading negative stories about an ethnicity they dislike. The rape is a tool for them, many of them are probably rapists themselves like their God emperor.

They are dedicated to spreading negative stories about an ethnicity they dislike. The rape is a tool for them, many of them are probably rapists themselves like their God emperor.

Bullshit, they are dedicated to chronicling Jihadis. Should we not shine a light on murderous bastards just because of ethnicity?

JW has been around for years dummy.

It's a common strategy among racists to highlight any and all crimes committed by a member of an ethnic minority in order to disparage them. If they really cared about rape, they would report all gang rapes equally. But they concentrate on one ethnic minority because smearing them to stir up ethnic tensions and get their desired race war is all they care about.

Since when is Muslim a race?

Bullshit, they are dedicated to chronicling Jihadis. Should we not shine a light on murderous bastards just because of ethnicity?

JW has been around for years dummy.
Then why don’t you give equal time to white right wing extremists our nations greatest domestic terrorist threat?

I don't have any publications chronicling terrorism of any kind. And if I did, I certainly wouldn't disseminate idiotic leftist loon false memes.
Yes well that's a pretty dismissive and biased way of disregarding ugly facts. Look it up yourself. There have been more terrorist attacks in this nation by right wing extremist than by Islamic radicals in the last 40 years.

Back