Gretatest Sports figures of Alltime

Actually ... I forgot Mariano Rivera .. how can I forget the great one! Even Eck says he is the greatest ....

perceptions ... I gave you the reasons and statistics demonstrating that this is not true. In the 2001 World Series against the Yankees, In 3 WS games he posted a 1.04 ERA

None of that demonstrates that the comments I made and you quoted were untrue.

Every year I mentioned Ryan had CY worthy numbers but he was on losing teams. Many of those years he was among the top votes anyway.

Johnson's numbers in three games does not disprove the fact that he often gets rattled.

Many of Ryan's postseason losses are considered some of the epic duels (i.e., though he pitched masterfully he got no run support) in postseason history.

Elway is not only a good quarterback, but the biggest car salesman in greater Denver. Shit, you can't even live in Thornton or Broomfield without coming across his ads and billboards selling cars all over the place.

Elway is not only a good quarterback, but the biggest car salesman in greater Denver. Shit, you can't even live in Thornton or Broomfield without coming across his ads and billboards selling cars all over the place.
He sold all those places to Huizenga and contracts to them so they can use his name... So, the guy who used to own the Marlins now owns John Elway's car lots and pays John Elway to be in those ads... He got a TON of cash for them. Pretty much what he sold the Marlins for after winning the WS...

He sold all those places to Huizenga and contracts to them so they can use his name... So, the guy who used to own the Marlins now owns John Elway's car lots and pays John Elway to be in those ads... He got a TON of cash for them. Pretty much what he sold the Marlins for after winning the WS...

Either way, Elway made me a crap offer on my truck. With all his dough, you'd think he'd give me a decent offer. Freaking capitalists.

Either way, Elway made me a crap offer on my truck. With all his dough, you'd think he'd give me a decent offer. Freaking capitalists.
He should be giving them away. I mean, doesn't the poor man need a leg up? Don't they DESERVE the truck?

Mark Spitz ? Possibly the greatest swimmer ever .... seven gold medals and seven world records!!!

Back