Grind causes death of millions!

why is Jack campaigning for the Superdick Award?......

PiMP: "why is Jack campaigning for the Superdick Award?......"
Jack: I was promised a Participation Trophy, I've never won anything in my life. (I hope when Grind comes down from his intense High,he realizes his folly)

Your Trophy, PiMP. (thinking) Would be engraved ... "Get a Life, Loser"

Grind: "decided this was stupid i have abandoned my plans lol. deuces."
Jack: OK. I've never claimed to be the sharpest tack in the box, but was I the only one to be caught off guard on this?

Absolutely. Those of us who know Grind know better.

PiMP: "why is Jack campaigning for the Superdick Award?......"
Jack: I was promised a Participation Trophy, I've never won anything in my life. (I hope when Grind comes down from his intense High,he realizes his folly)

Your Trophy, PiMP. (thinking) Would be engraved ... "Get a Life, Loser"

Don't worry Jack, from the sounds of it, Postmodern just thinks you have a super dick.:laugh:

2:14 PM USF: "Morning." --->from 'Tiki Room 2.0'<---

Half way through afternoon and USF finally has enough courage to emerge from his closet. (this is what happens when someone is all amped up about getting a Trophy, and then has the rug pulled out from beneath him)

Thanks Grind.

2:14 PM USF: "Morning." --->from 'Tiki Room 2.0'<---

Half way through afternoon and USF finally has enough courage to emerge from his closet. (this is what happens when someone is all amped up about getting a Trophy, and then has the rug pulled out from beneath him)

Thanks Obama.

FTFY

Grind:

"The Grind Awards"
"Come win a trophy ... you know you want it"

"help me invent categories, then I will pick winners"
"I am going to do whatever categories people suggest"

USF had his heart set on winning at least ONE category. Then, went into cardiac arrest when Grind got too Blitzed to function.

CFM:
"Your wife didn't think so when I got on my knees to eat her pussy."

CFM never ceases to amaze me. There has to be some award for CFM. I'm not sure what category it would fit in?

Is most on ignore an award? As bad a hater and bigot that he is, he is no sure thing for most bigoted.

Back