grind comes to seattle in two weeks O_O

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
hellos

i will be in seattle soon.

though as of right now I dont' know if I will be there for a day or a few hours. tbd. not that anyone cares

Haha, Legion Fag thinks Belltown is a bar. Belltown PUB is an establishment, but Belltown (derived from Bell Street) is a district!!!

Haha, Legion Fag thinks Belltown is a bar. Belltown PUB is an establishment, but Belltown (derived from Bell Street) is a district!!!

And it appears he deleted his post, once again demonstrating that he is a skitzo. 0_o

I'm not familiar with any bars in Belltown, but I'd like to try one. I usually frequent Kate's or Murphy's in Wallingford.

I typically hang out in Belltown, Fremont, Magnolia, and Capitol Hill. Belltown is my favorite, though, as it is a bit uppity. Belltown Pub, Spitfire, Twist, and Amber are the places I usually go to. Spitfire is generally where I watch UFC fights, and Belltown Pub was my second home during the last NFL playoffs.

I think I've been there. Handy to have it close by, as Irish pubs tend to be awesome. My friend and I probably wouldn't have hung-out much in Magnolia, except that his cousin likes to go to the Boxcar.

Magnolia kinda sucks. It's basically a retirement community, and it takes foooorrrreeeeeevvvveeeerrr to get to the freeway from here. I'm probably moving to Cap Hill after my lease is up. Queers I can deal with; 45 minutes to drive 2 miles is unacceptable.

Lulz. Don't hate on legion because he's not old enough to know the difference between a bar and a district.

Magnolia kinda sucks. It's basically a retirement community, and it takes foooorrrreeeeeevvvveeeerrr to get to the freeway from here. I'm probably moving to Cap Hill after my lease is up. Queers I can deal with; 45 minutes to drive 2 miles is unacceptable.

i seriously lol'd when i read this. when we considered moving to seattle, i realized that about that neighborhood and a few others. i nearly got a place on first hill, my other choices were kennydale, capitol hill, kirkland.

Back