grind comes to seattle in two weeks O_O

well sadly I wont be in seattle for as long as I thought. Thought I had the day, but my flight is later than I thought, which means I have a short layover. So unless you guys want to come party at seatac with me for two hours we'll just have to do it some other time ;)

everyone come to mass when billy comes again (he probably will) and then it will be pretty jawesome.

but know this . . . at a certain time on monday, you can say to yourselves "wow... I am within miles from grind"

well sadly I wont be in seattle for as long as I thought. Thought I had the day, but my flight is later than I thought, which means I have a short layover. So unless you guys want to come party at seatac with me for two hours we'll just have to do it some other time ;)

everyone come to mass when billy comes again (he probably will) and then it will be pretty jawesome.

I suggest everyone come to Detroit and bring a passpot. Canada is across the way and its MUCH cheaper to drink in Detroit. Also the food is better

Skeletonskyburial.jpg

Detroit sucks ass.... and not just any ass.... Roseann Barr type of ass.

As for Seattle, the only bar I remember there is Kell's downtown near Pike Market

Detroit sucks ass.... and not just any ass.... Roseann Barr type of ass.

As for Seattle, the only bar I remember there is Kell's downtown near Pike Market

Kell's is dece. Their food isn't anything to write home about, but it has a good atmosphere. The waitresses aren't bad to look at, either. (.) (.)

As far as Irish pubs are concerned, though, I prefer Murphy's.

I'm up for anything. As opposed to hanging out at a pub in Lacey or Federal Way, or Shoreline, or Mill Creek, the nice thing about Seattle is you can just eat at a resturant. My drinking buddy and I often hit up the Purple Dot in Chinatown.

I hear the only thing good in Detroit right now is Cap't Billy.

That's because I overshadow the greatness of anything else everywhere I go. Detroit is awesome. Grind I will pay for your drinks (few that they may be) when you visit to prove this.

That's because I overshadow the greatness of anything else everywhere I go. Detroit is awesome. Grind I will pay for your drinks (few that they may be) when you visit to prove this.

Drinks with Cap't Billy.

WOW!

Maybe Detroit isn't so bad.

In the summer!

Or in the winter,,,, with,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a lady. Next to a fire. With some of her favorite drink. The right music. Late at night.

Oh,,,,,, and of course with Cap't Billy. Not excluding his wife.

Yes,,, Maybe the bad things about Detroit I hear aren't as true (bad) as I'm led to believe.

As long as Cap't Billy is buying the drinks.

Or actually some of the drinks.

Being honest,,,,, him buying any number of the drinks would be great!

As long as they were alcohol,,,,,,, drinks.

Last edited:
Back