Grind is now a neocon?

what happened to all you libertarians ?

you seemed to think you could take on the neo cons

instead they bought your worthless asses

remember how these right wing fools used to claim they were against the war ?

that they hated Bush

Now they polish trump ass all day long

The RetardlickTRUMP'sasscans wants them a "WARTIME PRESIDENT THAT LOVES KICKING THE SHIITE OUT OF MUSLIMS" BY GOLLY!

They don't give a shit how, why, when, or where, or whatever consequences comes from it!

Trump is reacting like a kid with a chip on his shoulder. Grind is as solid as Trump in his thinking. It is obvious that Trump made up an excuse to assassinate Soleimani. We were all hoping that they had real proof of this imminent excuse. They failed. They deflected. They weaseled. But they gave us nothing again. Who knows why Trump did this but we know he has serious maturity problems. To Trump, everything is about him. If he sees impeachment and the election are that threatening he will do anything to stop them. Anything, That includes nukes. Trump has been threatening countries and people for 3 years. President bone spurs will kill a lot of people before it is done.

Do Si Dos
-
JPP Contributor
JPP Staff

Thanks
Thanked 16,306 Times in 9,816 Posts
Groans
Groaned 1,452 Times in 1,302 Posts
Blog Entries

Originally Posted by DEATH TO AMERICA
Oh what a fucking surprise! I'm sure we just nearly had you the whole fucking time! Just barely lost your support! Oh man oh man what a mistake it was not to be a lunatic warmonger like you! Hope you die in the middle east fascist animal.
I was never an america hater.

never said I was a centrist either.

Trump has won me over

nope not a neocon. Perfectly fine to retaliate against terrorists, that doesn't make me a neocon. Like do you really only believe only neocons drone terrorists? was obama a neocon when he went after osama bin laden or droned countless others? I have not talked about putting boots on the ground or nation building, or "spreading democracy" to the middle east. or intervening there beyond protecting our american lives.

There was no need for an “imminent threat” to kill bloody Iranian terrorists.

Democrats will regret supporting a state sponsor of terrorism, Iran.

They will see themselves in Republican TV ads...over and over and over.

wikipedia:

Neoconservative foreign policy is a descendant of so-called Wilsonian idealism. Neoconservatives endorse democracy promotion by the U.S. and other democracies,

nope. don't care about promoting democracy

based on the claim that they think that human rights belong to everyone. They criticized the United Nations and detente with the Soviet Union. On domestic policy, they endorse a welfare state,

do i look like the type of motherfucker that endorses a welfare state?

like European and Canadian conservatives and unlike American conservatives. According to Norman Podhoretz, "'the neo-conservatives dissociated themselves from the wholesale opposition to the welfare state which had marked American conservatism since the days of the New Deal' and ... while neoconservatives supported 'setting certain limits' to the welfare state, those limits did not involve 'issues of principle, such as the legitimate size and role of the central government in the American constitutional order' but were to be 'determined by practical considerations'".

again..

Back