Grind is now a neocon?

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...als)-ever-blame-iran-for-quot-Escalating-quot

wow dude

you used to hate the neocons

now you are carrying their water on the internets

Meh...I kinda have to stand up for Grind like I do for Cawacko. He's almost as intolerant of the redneck butternut brigade as I am and he lives in an area where you can't swing a dead cat by the tail and hit a far left neomarxist academic who loves to spend other peoples money without regard to who actually produced it.

Would I consider Grind a moderate? No he's too fucking psycho for that but I would share a doobie with him...just like I would with you. :)

Meh...I kinda have to stand up for Grind like I do for Cawacko. He's almost as intolerant of the redneck butternut brigade as I am and he lives in an area where you can't swing a dead cat by the tail and hit a far left neomarxist academic who loves to spend other peoples money without regard to who actually produced it.

Would I consider Grind a moderate? No he's too fucking psycho for that but I would share a doobie with him...just like I would with you. :)

:palm:

yeah i deleted it and now it's gone forever :(

fun fact: there are 3 usertags for mott, more than anyone else on the board. and there used to be 4.

:mott:

:derpmott:

:crymott:

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...als)-ever-blame-iran-for-quot-Escalating-quot
wow dude you used to hate the neocons now you are carrying their water on the internets

Grind is just another typical old WHITE fart Republicrat that is still drunk on Donald Trump's 2016 illegitimate win.

He only understands power at any cost, and has no thoughts about the consequences of policies or actions- as he is just impressed with power, and that includes the
powers of lying and cheating and getting by with it.

Grind is just another typical old WHITE fart Republicrat that is still drunk on Donald Trump's 2016 illegitimate win.

He only understands power at any cost, and has no thoughts about the consequences of policies or actions- as he is just impressed with power, and that includes the

If Millinnials are now considered old then fvxk, I’m really old.

Its just bizarre that the republican party is now cheering the Neo Cons wet dreams

Not really. What's bizarre is the media siding with Iran.

Both parties tend to lean pro-war when they are in power. Both parties tend to lean anti-war when they are in opposition. That's predictable.

I don't recall the media ever praising a foreign military leader that was a sworn enemy, however. That's new territory, and it shows the full extent of what TDS can do to someone.

hes only in his early 30s I think

he was just born a sociopath

they understand NOTHING because they are incapable of understanding the world

they are handicapped

Not really. What's bizarre is the media siding with Iran.

Both parties tend to lean pro-war when they are in power. Both parties tend to lean anti-war when they are in opposition. That's predictable.

I don't recall the media ever praising a foreign military leader that was a sworn enemy, however. That's new territory, and it shows the full extent of what TDS can do to someone.

NO ONE IS SIDING WITH IRAN YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS LIAR

Back