Grind never loses car wars

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Seriously.

No exaggeration. Whenever some road warrior wants to challenge me to an egofest on the road, they ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALLLWAAAYS lose.

I dont know what it is, maybe it's because I mean more business? Maybe because I don't give a fuck if the other person gets into an accident and dies? (i'm serious, challenge me, I don't give a shit if you die).

I'm literally like 50 out of 50. Everyone ALWAYS backs off.

Today I am coming home. I'm already driving over the speed limit, when some douchenozzle in a minivan decides to tailgate me. This is a big big no no. Especially when I am already going over the limit. So I do my standard opening procedure of jamming on the breaks. This usually scares the shit out of most drivers because they realize how close they come to rear ending me. You rear end someone, you are at fault. And because I was already going over, that means when I slam the breaks I am "just trying to go the appropriate speed"

So this guy blasts his horn and I did in fact scare the shit out of him. He kept tailgating though so I went into my aresenal and started to realllllllly slow down, so that i was going like 20 miles an hour in like... a 35.

This did not sit well with mr. small penis in a minivan, so he crosses the double yellow to try and pass me. Noooope, I kick it into full gear and we are now both going probably like... 70 miles an hour side by side. You want to die driving in the opposite lane? Go for it, I don't give a shit. It would bring me great joy to see your life end.

Because he was in a minivan, he couldn't compete, so he falls back. I procede to once again go into super slow mode, and now there is a big curve up ahead so I know he can't do the double yellow trick again.

He finally falls completely back... maybe 30-40 feet behind. And continues that way until I get onto a highway.

Total submission. It's like the weaker pack animal bowing it's head and licking the alpha dogs ass. In car wars, when you finally fall back to the extent this guy did, it's literally like saying "you just completely owned me, I am a little bitch."

I can only think of 2 reasons the guy finally fell back. Either he realized it was fruitless to challenge me and, as I said above, completely submitted to my road will, or, he was with his wife/family and he just got in trouuuuuble. Maybe the wife screamed and yelled at him and I ruined a lovely sunday morning out to breakfast or something. Now there is family strife.

In either case, I declare it to be total victory, and most satisfactory.

Until next time, remember to always wear your seatbelt.

Drive safe.

Seriously.

No exaggeration. Whenever some road warrior wants to challenge me to an egofest on the road, they ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALLLWAAAYS lose.

I dont know what it is, maybe it's because I mean more business? Maybe because I don't give a fuck if the other person gets into an accident and dies? (i'm serious, challenge me, I don't give a shit if you die).

Today I am coming home. I'm already driving over the speed limit, when some douchenozzle in a minivan decides to tailgate me. This is a big big no no. Especially when I am already going over the limit. So I do my standard opening procedure of jamming on the breaks. This usually scares the shit out of most drivers because they realize how close they come to rear ending me. You rear end someone, you are at fault. And because I was already going over, that means when I slam the breaks I am "just trying to go the appropriate speed"

So this guy blasts his horn and I did in fact scare the shit out of him. He kept tailgating though so I went into my aresenal and started to realllllllly slow down, so that i was going like 20 miles an hour in like... a 35.

This did not sit well with mr. small penis in a minivan, so he crosses the double yellow to try and pass me. Noooope, I kick it into full gear and we are now both going probably like... 70 miles an hour side by side. You want to die driving in the opposite lane? Go for it, I don't give a shit. It would bring me great joy to see your life end.

Because he was in a minivan, he couldn't compete, so he falls back. I procede to once again go into super slow mode, and now there is a big curve up ahead so I know he can't do the double yellow trick again.

He finally falls completely back... maybe 30-40 feet behind. And continues that way until I get onto a highway.

Total submission. It's like the weaker pack animal bowing it's head and licking the alpha dogs ass. In car wars, when you finally fall back to the extent this guy did, it's literally like saying "you just completely owned me, I am a little bitch."

I can only think of 2 reasons the guy finally fell back. Either he realized it was fruitless to challenge me and, as I said above, completely submitted to my road will, or, he was with his wife/family and he just got in trouuuuuble. Maybe the wife screamed and yelled at him and I ruined a lovely sunday morning out to breakfast or something. Now there is family strife.

Drive safe.

So what if he decided to shoot out your tyres or indeed you for that matter?

Seriously.<br>
<br>
No exaggeration. Whenever some road warrior wants to challenge me to an egofest on the road, they ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALLLWAAAYS lose.<br>
<br>
I dont know what it is, maybe it's because I mean more business? Maybe because I don't give a fuck if the other person gets into an accident and dies? (i'm serious, challenge me, I don't give a shit if you die). <br>
<br>
I'm literally like 50 out of 50. Everyone ALWAYS backs off.<br>
<br>
Today I am coming home. I'm already driving over the speed limit, when some douchenozzle in a minivan decides to tailgate me. This is a big big no no. Especially when I am already going over the limit. So I do my standard opening procedure of jamming on the breaks. This usually scares the shit out of most drivers because they realize how close they come to rear ending me. You rear end someone, you are at fault. And because I was already going over, that means when I slam the breaks I am "just trying to go the appropriate speed"<br>
<br>
So this guy blasts his horn and I did in fact scare the shit out of him. He kept tailgating though so I went into my aresenal and started to realllllllly slow down, so that i was going like 20 miles an hour in like... a 35. <br>
<br>
This did not sit well with mr. small penis in a minivan, so he crosses the double yellow to try and pass me. Noooope, I kick it into full gear and we are now both going probably like... 70 miles an hour side by side. You want to die driving in the opposite lane? Go for it, I don't give a shit. It would bring me great joy to see your life end.<br>
<br>
Because he was in a minivan, he couldn't compete, so he falls back. I procede to once again go into super slow mode, and now there is a big curve up ahead so I know he can't do the double yellow trick again.<br>
<br>
He finally falls completely back... maybe 30-40 feet behind. And continues that way until I get onto a highway.<br>
<br>
Total submission. It's like the weaker pack animal bowing it's head and licking the alpha dogs ass. In car wars, when you finally fall back to the extent this guy did, it's literally like saying "you just completely owned me, I am a little bitch."<br>
<br>
I can only think of 2 reasons the guy finally fell back. Either he realized it was fruitless to challenge me and, as I said above, completely submitted to my road will, or, he was with his wife/family and he just got in trouuuuuble. Maybe the wife screamed and yelled at him and I ruined a lovely sunday morning out to breakfast or something. Now there is family strife.<br>
<br>
In either case, I declare it to be total victory, and most satisfactory.<br>
<br>
Until next time, remember to always wear your seatbelt.<br>
<br>
Drive safe.
<br><br>So what if he decided to shoot out your tyres or indeed you for that matter? I had a similar situation the other day and I did the slowing right down thing, the guy behind started slow hand clapping me.

what i said is a 100% true story with zero exaggeration. Also I don't get mad. I am very methodical. I just make other drivers mad.

Seriously.

Drive safe.
There's one flaw in your logic. If you do get rear ended you still lose. Sure, the other driver is at fault but you still lost financially. If your car is a late model the insurance won't pay for repairs, they pay only the blue book value which is probably far less than what the vehicle is worth to you in transportation. If it's a newer car then you may get the damage repaired but you lose big on depreciation and resale value of the vehicle and if it's totaled (very likely these days with uniframe chasis and crumple zones) then unless you have gap insurance you again get fucked financially.

mott, making other people pay for their indiscretions is my top priority. why have you not learned this.

what i said is a 100% true story with zero exaggeration. Also I don't get mad. I am very methodical. I just make other drivers mad.

Exactly. People need to learn to drive better. I salute you Grind for attempting to teach the unwashed smelly proles who got their drivers license from a giant gumball machine.

There's one flaw in your logic. If you do get rear ended you still lose. Sure, the other driver is at fault but you still lost financially. If your car is a late model the insurance won't pay for repairs, they pay only the blue book value which is probably far less than what the vehicle is worth to you in transportation. If it's a newer car then you may get the damage repaired but you lose big on depreciation and resale value of the vehicle and if it's totaled (very likely these days with uniframe chasis and crumple zones) then unless you have gap insurance you again get fucked financially.

Ah, it's good to be a Crown Vic owner. Body on frame, KBB value higher than what I paid, plenty available if my car is somehow totaled.

mott paints the perfect reason why I always win car wars. And why I would beat him in a car war as well. I put people to the test. And I am willing to take whatever hit if it comes to that. Most people aren't. That's why they lose.

There has NEVER been someone that got into an ego war with me on the road and "beat" me. It's never happened. And I have had a lot of confrontations.

Grind you are my hero. Your tactics are very similar to mine, such that I could essentially predict what you were going to do next. However, you are more tenacious than I am, and are thus worthy of greater respect. I have my fun for awhile but eventually I let them have their way.

My all time favorite is this: when I am going "too slow" for their liking (usually 5 - 10mph over the limit) and they try to pass me in the lane next to me, I speed up next to a car in front of them to trap them. I love fucking with people.

i will admit that i drove just like grind when i was in my late teens. that said, this type of driving is not healthy or helpful to people's lives. i've seen a few deaths result from driving tactics like this. you may think you're invincible, so did i, but you're not and neither are other drivers on the road.

it is just a drive. put it in cruise control as much as possible and enjoy the ride. why get so angry over another idiot's driving? it is a waste of energy and emotions.

Back