Grind never loses car wars

i will admit that i drove just like grind when i was in my late teens. that said, this type of driving is not healthy or helpful to people's lives. i've seen a few deaths result from driving tactics like this. you may think you're invincible, so did i, but you're not and neither are other drivers on the road.

it is just a drive. put it in cruise control as much as possible and enjoy the ride. why get so angry over another idiot's driving? it is a waste of energy and emotions.
Zactly. Doesn't score any points with the chicks either.

Zactly. Doesn't score any points with the chicks either.

very true. though i have a gay female relative who drives just like grind. i've been in vehicle a few times when she drove that way. she actually got out of the vehicle one time to fight the driver. i freakin couldn't believe it. i had to get out and get in the middle of it.

btw...her partner can't stand it.

Grind you are my hero. Your tactics are very similar to mine, such that I could essentially predict what you were going to do next. However, you are more tenacious than I am, and are thus worthy of greater respect. I have my fun for awhile but eventually I let them have their way.

My all time favorite is this: when I am going "too slow" for their liking (usually 5 - 10mph over the limit) and they try to pass me in the lane next to me, I speed up next to a car in front of them to trap them. I love fucking with people.

I've been known to box people between me and a TT if it's a two lane highway. 20 miles of that is usually enough of a car teabagging.

98 with a 4.6 v8 police motor.

how in the world do you get the MPG? the stats only give it 15/22.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/14388.shtml

you must drive at slower speeds. you and my dad would have a nice competition. i had an older SUV that got only 18 on the highway and my dad said he could beat that, so i told him to drive the SUV from my place to his and back and prove it. and he did. he drove 55 mph the whole way and got 23 mpg.

how in the world do you get the MPG? the stats only give it 15/22.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/14388.shtml

you must drive at slower speeds. you and my dad would have a nice competition. i had an older SUV that got only 18 on the highway and my dad said he could beat that, so i told him to drive the SUV from my place to his and back and prove it. and he did. he drove 55 mph the whole way and got 23 mpg.

No idea, but it certainly isn't driving slowly. I keep meaning to ask my friend at Ford, but I always forget. Might be his insistence on doing shots of moonshine.

My all time favorite is this: when I am going "too slow" for their liking (usually 5 - 10mph over the limit) and they try to pass me in the lane next to me, I speed up next to a car in front of them to trap them. I love fucking with people.

there is actually a term for that. It's called a mexican roadblock. I know these things.

i will admit that i drove just like grind when i was in my late teens. that said, this type of driving is not healthy or helpful to people's lives. i've seen a few deaths result from driving tactics like this. you may think you're invincible, so did i, but you're not and neither are other drivers on the road.

it is just a drive. put it in cruise control as much as possible and enjoy the ride. why get so angry over another idiot's driving? it is a waste of energy and emotions.

another net loser at car wars ladies and gentlemen :) ^

As I said, I don't get mad. For me, it's all about justice. Emotion does not factor into the equation my friend.

beating people at car wars is a life well lived.

I'm pretty sure arriving at my destination with a smile on my face every time is part of a good living. I mean, I guess I could be a pussy and just let assholes with poor skills off the hook, but isn't it a virtue to educate the fools?

I rarely pay attention to what's going on on the road, and it is truly pathetic that you concern yourself with such trivialities. While you are getting angry at someone for trying to pass you, I am devising plans for how to conquer the world.

I rarely pay attention to what's going on on the road, and it is truly pathetic that you concern yourself with such trivialities. While you are getting angry at someone for trying to pass you, I am devising plans for how to conquer the world.

>Implying there is anger involved anywhere
>Implying that not paying attention to road, given the 90+% of morons with licenses, is a good idea
>Unable to have multiple trains of thought at the same time
>Not dominating proles on the road
>2012
>ISHYGDDT

costanza.jpg

mott paints the perfect reason why I always win car wars. And why I would beat him in a car war as well. I put people to the test. And I am willing to take whatever hit if it comes to that. Most people aren't. That's why they lose.

There has NEVER been someone that got into an ego war with me on the road and "beat" me. It's never happened. And I have had a lot of confrontations.

Oh, I'm so fucking impressed. Again, you are the most pathetic thing in existence. I am ashamed to be of the same species as you. One day, I am going to set a special alert on my phone, set to go off exactly at the moment your heart stops beating, so that at the moment of your death I can stop for a short while and enjoy the feeling of weakness being cleansed from the body of the human species.

Back