Grind

{mocking Grind in a whiney high squeaky voice}

So, Darla, I just like feel that lately, we haven't been getting along the same way. :( I mean, I just feel like there's something between us. I mean it could be PMS, but I'm just not sure. Is my fake online ego getting between us? I think I'm going to call the Dr. Phil show so we can straighten this out. Its been upsetting me a great deal. :(

Well maybe if you would just let me do my own thing in 'Whatever goes" we could get a long better. Why can't I just be me in whatever goes? Just because I thought the whole board was "whatever goes" does that mean you should judge me? I think your ego is getting in the way.

This board desperately needs more people, it's like that soap opera where you only have 10 characters, so too much shit happens with too few people.

Well maybe if you would just let me do my own thing in 'Whatever goes" we could get a long better. Why can't I just be me in whatever goes? Just because I thought the whole board was "whatever goes" does that mean you should judge me? I think your ego is getting in the way.

{sniff...sniff....} You're right. :( I haven't let you be you. And you really need your space to be yourself in "Whatever Goes". I'm sorry. No hard feelings? Please please please please be my friend. I couldn't take it if you weren't any more.....{sniff...sniff}

e-hug?

{sniff...sniff....} You're right. :( I haven't let you be you. And you really need your space to be yourself in "Whatever Goes". I'm sorry. No hard feelings? Please please please please be my friend. I couldn't take it if you weren't any more.....{sniff...sniff}

e-hug?

All is forgiven! Best Cyber Friends Forever!

This board desperately needs more people, it's like that soap opera where you only have 10 characters, so too much shit happens with too few people.
Yep so it is really easy to figure out who the assholes are and who are decent folks ;) A bit harder to hide in the crowd....

Grind, we can only argue against the character you present on JPP.com

If the character you present is an egomaniac, then Grind is an egomaniac.

You as (insert real name here) might not be an egomaniac, but Grind certainly is.
But he does have a brain the size of a planet.

Now you're hatin' too. I haven't been able to sleep well with Grind's hatin, and now this? Where's the love girl?

Come on Beefy, this whole thread is hysterical.

You and Grind sharing your feelings. It's like couples counseling.

Maybe the problem is that Grind doesn't compliment you enough? Or that you don't bring him flowers anymore?

Listen, I've been there.

Anyway, it's all very cute.

Come on Beefy, this whole thread is hysterical.

You and Grind sharing your feelings. It's like couples counseling.

Maybe the problem is that Grind doesn't compliment you enough? Or that you don't bring him flowers anymore?

Listen, I've been there.

Anyway, it's all very cute.

Well, I agree with the couple's therapy thing. But I'm torn between labeling it cute and pathetic. I'm leaning more towards, pathetic though.

Well, I agree with the couple's therapy thing. But I'm torn between labeling it cute and pathetic. I'm leaning more towards, pathetic though.

LOL.

Well, but it's always nice to see men getting in touch with their feminine sides. If this keeps up, soon you and I can go shoe-shopping with Beefy and Grind.

It will be just fabulous.

If this keeps up, soon you and I can go shoe-shopping with Beefy and Grind.

It will be just fabulous.

LMAO :p

On a serious note, I can definitely picture beefy workin the he|| out of a pair of Jimmy Choos.

LMAO :p

On a serious note, I can definitely picture beefy workin the he|| out of a pair of Jimmy Choos.

Going by his avatar, if by 'working the hell out of them" you mean the heels would break off after two steps, defintely.

I do however, assume that his avatar is like mine and meant in jest. Just in case though, Beefy, it's what's on the inside that counts!

Darla's lying beefy. Its whats on the outside that counts. If you're fat no one loves you. Not even your mother.

mbl started the thread, mbl asked the question, i answered the question... nothing to see here, mocking unwarrented.

im going to murder you mbl, cut you into tiny pieces and poor lye over your body so no one will ever know it was you.

Back